A Monster Of A Mooch

ADD a walk round with dolly yesterday hits great to feel the sun on yer back after the crap weather, plenty of wild life about,, come across some goosesander,, with large chicks and then come across a monster of a brown trout,,dolly was not getting involed in this one, did not want any cock ups,, she add her turn after,,,on some'think a bit smaller,,lol

IMG_8743_zps38b17e4c.jpg

IMG_8749_zps59721891.jpg

IMG_8752_zps6df4e74d.jpg

IMG_8760_zps508c3cb9.jpg

IMG_8762_zps80388920.jpg

• Like 15

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ADD a walk round with dolly yesterday hits great to feel the sun on yer back after the crap weather, plenty of wild life about,, come across some goosesander,, with large chicks and then come across

yer knocker watching lol with me mirror glasses on mate-----

What a day!! and a lurcher that retrieves fish, never seen that before!! class act

breeze that was the bitch, add her scanned ,,,no pups inside her.....ive got the chance of a pup out of snipe,, marks offered me 1 of his ,, shes just over 15 month,,,, hit,s a pup out of kat and snipe,,,, im thinking about hit,,,,,snipe days of giveing a bitch a litter his looking very poor,,,,,,,,,, the dog on the right is the one i have the chance of if i decide

IMG_8722_zpsdb1650c3.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

After talking to you Sunday I thought you mite have the pup of Mark fair play to him on the offer it has a look of snipe, Feck that's some fish Jim I no you don't eat them but I bet who ever got that had a smile on there face...atb

After talking to you Sunday I thought you mite have the pup of Mark fair play to him on the offer it has a look of snipe, Feck that's some fish Jim I no you don't eat them but I bet who ever got that had a smile on there face...atb

JACK i would sooner eat 1 of them gooseander,s,,, than dirty old trout,,lol

• Like 1