Thl Air Gun Meet August 2014

Hi guys

we have organised a joint meet this year,it will take place in Wiltshire on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, of August 2014.

in the Malmesbury area (post code to follow later).

The price is £17 per person for the whole weekend which includes.

your parking,

your tent pitch,

your entry to all the competitions,

However it dose not include your raffle ticket,for the prizes draw.

the first 30 members to post will be coming!

Once porta loo hire and land fee is deducted
any money left over will be donated to the charity that the THL & VHTV team support "Treats4BritishTroops" run by Cliff Ennis and Gary Rayson.

You will need to bring your own tent, own food to BBQ and own drinks for the evenings.

The VHTV team will run the weekend and the competitions.

No animals please! the land owner as horses.

Wives, girlfriends and boyfriends are welcome, as are children that are supervised.

You will need to have your own shooting insurance to shoot (£19 per year) from BASA

These weekends are a brilliant way to relax and have fun with like minded people while indulging in fun comps.

good food and great conversation.If you can make it please add your name to the LIST! We will then use this to know how many toilets to book etc.

Good luck to the first 30 members

Davy & Si

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to come and join in but...., we are having the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum's only airworthy Avro Lancaster visit us with the RAF's BBMF Lancaster at RAF Coningsby And the two Lancs will

It’s a great shame it clashes with the UKAHFT National Series at MAD; otherwise I would have been there to join good friends and meet new ones from THL Forum. Historically it’s a great event organise

Hope you boys dont start kissin'... All these men with their own tents...

It’s a great shame it clashes with the UKAHFT National Series at MAD; otherwise I would have been there to join good friends and meet new ones from THL Forum.

Historically it’s a great event organised by Davy, Si and friends. Anyone from the forum contemplating attending ought to book the event before all the places go. I’m just sorry I pre booked a hotel and the National series at Mad before I knew about it.

Regards, Steve

• Like 2