get a presa canario ray they are better then alano's in everyway pal.

yeh there prob better guard , as presa one of the best about.The Alano more of a hunthing dog that can guard , but your right presa better guard :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best dogs IMO arent paid for because their bred by people with a love for the breed than money. Charging a price stops bad owners? Does it f**k they see it as an investment. Keep what you can, place o

£200 quid max, is fair for a good pup, anything over seems a bit money grabbing . . . .

Bred two terrier litters before I broke with the ex a few years ago all went to good homes for 50notes feckin ridiculous prices these days!

Best dogs IMO arent paid for because their bred by people with a love for the breed than money. Charging a price stops bad owners? Does it f**k they see it as an investment. Keep what you can, place out with those you trust and cull the rest.

Next door to me has bred their dog 3 seasons back to back. Told her my dogs in season she replies, oh you should breed her they go for good money. Had a face like a slapped arse when I told her nah if I needed money that bad I'd do over time I'd rather work for my money. Truth is I f***ing hate working lol but I'm an animal lover first and foremost

• Like 2

pets for homes deerhound x wolfhound pups 700 each :icon_eek: a fool and his money soon parted and all that same has theses cock a doo doodle do or what the feck they call them 600 pound at a pop its madness but if folk are willing to pay it peddlers will pump them out :yes:

I did fancy Alano dog when I come out of lurchers, ive had bullmastiffs before I kept lurchers .The Alano just like a smaller and fitter+agile in looks to a bullmastiff, but very diffrnt temp. made few inquires and there were fetching up to £ 2 grand fook me get 3 well bred Alsatians for that price , and suppose they have health probs like gsds and bullmastiffs have, forget it I think :laugh:

There's a feller near me breeds shepherds Malis a proper dog dealer he good with the medical side of dogs though. Last time I was up there he brought out a cropped presa with a pinch collar on he said it was only 6 month but was an absolute monster he reckons he can sell them for upto 5k just for bieng cropped a lot of his dogs come from phillepines I asked him about alano espano he said you would be better off finding some Thai ridgeback breeders apparently there half the price but both similar I've never personally set eyes on one so I wouldn't know but may be worth a try. Me and a real good mate both have presa pups coming August time I can't wait.

Good looking little terrier's as well WXM, The price of dogs has gone mad I am looking now around for a decent little terrier, ideally a Russel and cant believe the prices they go for,when I think of the favors I have done people, but since I moved I have lost contact with them,back then Russel's were a very reasonably priced dog and a valuable addition to any working kennel,I spent too long breeding labs and spaniels,and lost track of the terrier men I know, and that was a mistake as most were sound blokes, who would take enough to cover there pups feed, and a bit for a pint, job done and if they knew your family they would give you a pup, in-case they needed one back at anytime,which also meant they knew where the bloodline was,all that's changed the honesty deals have gone for money making,even ferrets; can command a stupid price,

Bred two terrier litters before I broke with the ex a few years ago all went to good homes for 50notes feckin ridiculous prices these days!
  • Like 2

paying £1500 for a presa pup with cropped ears hoping my penis grows another 6" as well.

If you don't believe it ill send you his details ask him what he charges for cropped dobes you'll be shocked anyone pays it but seen a fair few people with dogs an there bought from him.

• Like 1

Fitchet I couldn't give a fuuck that shit has no place outside the scratch! Just so your dog can look a little harder give you fuuckin head a shake and pick better mates you tard!!!!!!!! Cost me sweetFa to dock my terriers how much you think it costs to slice a bit of ear off????? Jesus Christ 1500 LMAO on you go son! I'll get a presa from where they were bred for the price of lunch ffs!

Cropped ears don't prove a dog will do the job so I wouldn't pay no extra. That said some pay 2k for a french bulldog. As I've got older and can't be arsed with keyboard warriors or arranging straightners with grasses I've learnt simply to worry about what you feed n that's it.

Fitchet I couldn't give a fuuck that shit has no place outside the scratch! Just so your dog can look a little harder give you fuuckin head a shake and pick better mates you tard!!!!!!!! Cost me sweetFa to dock my terriers how much you think it costs to slice a bit of ear off????? Jesus Christ 1500 LMAO on you go son! I'll get a presa from where they were bred for the price of lunch ffs!

Dunno what your talking about mate I've no interest in cropping ears or any of that bollox ive kept terriers that wernt docked And mine certainly won't be cropped im not paying £1500 for any dog mine and a mates are both coming off someone else who doesnt keep them for money or status.I'm only saying about the one I seen for sale as the heading to this topic is about price of pups. It took me well over a year to find the sort of person I'd be happy to buy a pup off and another year waiting for the pup.

• Like 1