• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant wait for it to be gone, load of shite.

shock us with some passing

Cant wait for it to be gone, load of shite.[/quote

Agree a load of fuss about f**k all,be glad when it's all over poxy football hate the stupid game

. Give this unpatriotic fooker some warning points

Or a medal for telling the truth?

TC

Massively disappointed by the opening ceromony ! I thought it would be fantastic, music, floats, dancing.... A sort of huge Rio Carnival, but no, a politically correct Eco themed nonsense ! Really disappointed, hope the game is more entertaining.

Massively disappointed by the opening ceromony ! I thought it would be fantastic, music, floats, dancing.... A sort of huge Rio Carnival, but no, a politically correct Eco themed nonsense ! Really disappointed, hope the game is more entertaining.

. They had to there under presure for hosting it while people around the stadium live in shit they have spent billions !!!!!!
. They had to there under presure for hosting it while people around the stadium live in shit they have spent billions !!!!!![/quote

It would have cost less and been more entertaining to have some Brazilian beauties in bikinis, than people dressed as trees ! LOL !

Cant wait for it to be gone, load of shite.[/quote

Agree a load of fuss about f**k all,be glad when it's all over poxy football hate the stupid game

. Give this unpatriotic fooker some warning points

Or a medal for telling the truth?

TC

? can't stand it,money they are one 1 tap on the leg and they are rolling about crying ffs

Looking like the games rigged, boooooo

the ref in somebody pocket from that country :yes: , come on England , my heart says we do good might shock a lot of people, my brain says we wont get out of the group . sat game for us , prob go Italy 2 England 0 , Italy have good defence , they will hold tight at the back, and we will faze out with the heat . :yes:

I'll be f***ing suprised if no one gets seriously hurt or worse.

f***ing venues arent even finished.

fans were sitting on concrete slabs, cause the seats were f****d.

a rushed job is a dangerous job ( an old c**t of a gaffer said that all the time lol)