Dog Fighting Documentary On Tonight

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

06-17-2010, 08:45 AM "Betrayal" Today in the pit i did meet my match, but my legs are broken and i can't make the scratch. Please pick me up now so i can fight another day, but money and pride has go

A program on dog fighting yet we get 15 minutes of pheasant shooting wtf has that to do with dog fighting??????

Not seen it yet but not hard to imagine the squalid content of the programme, its been consigned to history for so long the real pitmen either dead packed in moved abroad where its legal or simply in

Posted Images

the dogs represent me there just like me fight to the death if needed never give up innit man :blink: i wonder just how much heart those pricks would have if they went up against a cage fighter more than likely arse would go and then cry for there mummy and that treadmill incident or the pup being mounted just showed how thick the cluess cnuts are dont electrocute the dog you cruel b*****d :blink: the producer seem a anti and would do anything just to get a reaction from joe public which she will get with those clowns shame fieldsports got a mention

• Like 2

why are producers allowed to do this, why do channels even show it, a factual documentary should stick to the facts and not be produced around a pre organised agenda, all the mainstream channels are guilty of this, it should be stopped as its nothing short of brain washing.

I personally see nothing wrong with two equally matched opponents fighting whatever the species but when one is defeated the fight should be over not left to carry on and one combatant encouraged beyond his own willingness. These people however are not dog men and they have no real idea of what they are doing and are causing trouble for bull breeds and bull breed owners idiots like these should be punished not the dogs they ruin

• Like 3

just watched 3/4 of it , it didn't surprise me at all , as over in the states the dog fighting still very big round the ghettos , which are most black people anyway.Over here its blacks+asians who into mostly , as said I was brought up around bull breeds pits,staffs,bullmastiffs ,and back then as said before only small amount kept them , not like today . the old time dog fighters that you read about in r.Stratton books are all gone now, where the dogs were cared for better, and kept way from joe public . dog fighting will never stop , they couldn't stop it back then , and deff not to day . like it said on program it happens all over the world, with different breeds, where its legal in some country's, but because the apbt is the best at this activity , they will use them either to x or in pure form more so the latter . :yes: you carnt turn the clock back where the dogs were looked after better ,what ever your view is regards dog fighting, I don't condone it my self but its where this great breed came from , and any dogs with bad temps to people, norm weren't used so norm weren't bred from that's the major thing that cam over from Stratton books, but he said the breed was doomed when they got popular and in the wrong hands ,and it showed that in the program , a great breed made by man and ruined by man. :yes:

• Like 2

just watched 3/4 of it , it didn't surprise me at all , as over in the states the dog fighting still very big round the ghettos , which are most black people anyway.Over here its blacks+asians who into mostly , as said I was brought up around bull breeds pits,staffs,bullmastiffs ,and back then as said before only small amount kept them , not like today . the old time dog fighters that you read about in r.Stratton books are all gone now, where the dogs were cared for better, and kept way from joe public . dog fighting will never stop , they couldn't stop it back then , and deff not to day . like it said on program it happens all over the world, with different breeds, where its legal in some country's, but because the apbt is the best at this activity , they will use them either to x or in pure form more so the latter . :yes: you carnt turn the clock back where the dogs were looked after better ,what ever your view is regards dog fighting, I don't condone it my self but its where this great breed came from , and any dogs with bad temps to people, norm weren't used so norm weren't bred from that's the major thing that cam over from Stratton books, but he said the breed was doomed when they got popular and in the wrong hands ,and it showed that in the program , a great breed made by man and ruined by man. :yes:

made by knowledgable men ruined by plonkers.
  • Like 1

made by knowledgable men ruined by plonkers.

spot on :thumbs::yes:

As usual, sensationalistic telly journalism designed to brainwash the media into thinking everyone with a bull type is a dog fighter, all fieldsportsmen are savages and and all Blacks/Asians are scummy, chavvy wannabee gangstas.

They got 1 out of the 3 right :yes:

Most of them feckers didn't seem to know one end of a dog from the other and their breaking stick skills were non-existant.

Total Wankers.

Cheers, D.

The guy with the med kit was funny!

"Don't electrocute the dog! Ya b*****d!" LOL

Top quality fishing line for sowing up ..... eerrr it was a freebie from angling times

Did like the look of the fawn bitch though the one that wouldnt fight