Dog Fighting Documentary On Tonight

I don't see the point it's not serving a purpose. Atleast with terrier and lurcher work there doing a job as pest control.

these dogs were bred to be pit dogs but they can make good pest controllers too. The pit is the very reason they're created

Ye mate I'm not saying I don't see the point in the breed as I know that they can be trained to do many purposes I've seen pitbull guide dogs in the states. I'm saying I don't see the point in the fighting i found that program fairly disturbing and troubling but I'm glad I watched it as it's all knowlage gained if you read between the lines.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

06-17-2010, 08:45 AM "Betrayal" Today in the pit i did meet my match, but my legs are broken and i can't make the scratch. Please pick me up now so i can fight another day, but money and pride has go

A program on dog fighting yet we get 15 minutes of pheasant shooting wtf has that to do with dog fighting??????

Not seen it yet but not hard to imagine the squalid content of the programme, its been consigned to history for so long the real pitmen either dead packed in moved abroad where its legal or simply in

Posted Images

noticed they kept on about fieldsports showing phesants jumping about in that net or being shot showing pigs been stunned and horses shot and why mention lee rigby what has he got to do with dog fighting what about the facts that 98 per cent of dog fighting is now linked with asian gangs or why not show hallal slaughter for what it is and if they want to do another documentary go under cover in the rspca and show the amount of cruelty them cnuts get away everyday

• Like 4

Apparently if you eat meat you're in no position to condemn dog fighting as this would be hypocritical, what absolute horse shit.

Just shows the empty head numb nuts producing this crap then allowed to broadcast it.

Wow what a piece of spin and divide media...

The weak analogies..

Stupid wannabe hardmen..

The anti producer portraying fieldsports,horse racing and the meat industry in a poor light..

Moving footage they have created the responses they wanted..

Now folk are generalizing black and asian lads..

Joe public are thinking about the moral issues regarding food,country living & feild sports..

Even a bit of social divide fired in the mix..

That dog fightings not my cup of tea...

I might be soft but I found it a bit upsetting & the dog on the treadmill to me was reckless, with no consideration to their dog..

I never liked the film crew and their crack was shit :laugh:

• Like 3

That's the thing mate, they haven't got a culture for themselves so they've borrowed the american ghetto one instead.

Makes me laugh to think that most of those c**ts are only good in large numbers and haven't a spine on there own!

06-17-2010, 08:45 AM

"Betrayal"

Today in the pit i did meet my match,

but my legs are broken and i can't make the scratch.

Please pick me up now so i can fight another day,

but money and pride has got in the way.

You know I can't win as I let out a battle cry,

looks like this pit is where I will die.

Look into my eyes did I not give my best?

But you knew that allready when you did the game test.

This is for all the game pitbulls that never gave up,

your masters betrayed you for fear of losing a buck.

Absolutely fuuckin beautiful! Name one trainer who'd leave his charge to die when out of his/her depth in the boxing ring!
  • Like 1

The producer must have an agenda with countrysports , what have the Range Rover shooting brigade got in common with the Rudies from Alum Rock / Handsworth , anyone involved with countrysports should have told the TV company to stick it !

• Like 6

06-17-2010, 08:45 AM

"Betrayal"

Today in the pit i did meet my match,

but my legs are broken and i can't make the scratch.

Please pick me up now so i can fight another day,

but money and pride has got in the way.

You know I can't win as I let out a battle cry,

looks like this pit is where I will die.

Look into my eyes did I not give my best?

But you knew that allready when you did the game test.

This is for all the game pitbulls that never gave up,

your masters betrayed you for fear of losing a buck.

Absolutely fuuckin beautiful! Name one trainer who'd leave his charge to die when out of his/her depth in the boxing ring!

Thanks love the breed,Just a rambling from a few year ago.atb johnny