Dog Fighting Documentary On Tonight

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

06-17-2010, 08:45 AM "Betrayal" Today in the pit i did meet my match, but my legs are broken and i can't make the scratch. Please pick me up now so i can fight another day, but money and pride has go

A program on dog fighting yet we get 15 minutes of pheasant shooting wtf has that to do with dog fighting??????

Not seen it yet but not hard to imagine the squalid content of the programme, its been consigned to history for so long the real pitmen either dead packed in moved abroad where its legal or simply in

Posted Images

keeping or especially working dogs can be cruel.

Lurcher work can be cruel,terrier work can,breeding a dog can,even keeping one as a pet can be if you're completely incompetent.

These apes couldn't domesticate cattle or invent the wheel without colonists showing them how,they obviously aren't cut out to own these sort of animals.

I thought that if you were into that sort of thing once a dog was clearly more dominant over the other by several pins to the floor the fight was stopped so that both dogs lived to fight another day. Not letting them tear chunks out of each other. Just out of interest I do not believe any of them were true pit bulls especially that big brown staff x bull mastiff thing. They didn't look too competent handling them either

That dog on the treadmill...what the actual f**k. The thing is struggling and he's turning up the pace to the point where it sticks the brakes on and chokes on the short lead..

All foreigners, surprise surprise. Get yourselves home.

Haven't seen the bit about the pheasant shooting, worth a complaint to Channel 4?

• Like 2

I thought that if you were into that sort of thing once a dog was clearly more dominant over the other by several pins to the floor the fight was stopped so that both dogs lived to fight another day. Not letting them tear chunks out of each other. Just out of interest I do not believe any of them were true pit bulls especially that big brown staff x bull mastiff thing. They didn't look too competent handling them either

I doubt the real dog men would be telling any stories to the press.

• Like 7

See that's what I don't like about it, once a dog is defeated it should be picked up and that's it. But I've no experience in the pit world so it's just my own opinion.
  • Like 1

See that's what I don't like about it, once a dog is defeated it should be picked up and that's it. But I've no experience in the pit world so it's just my own opinion.

From what I've read they're normally matched under Cajun rules: http://www.sporting-dog.com/select-pages/cajunrules.html As soon as one of the dogs wants to stop then the match ends.

I live in Brum, have done for years, as usual the most active in this game are the Asians, after watching the programme it appears the only fools that they could get to appear were the blacks as they love an opportunity to "big" themselves up!

• Like 2