Dog Poisoner On Wirral

Wirral has some dog hater going round public parks and footpaths leaving baited batches with poison,pins and needles in bread and rubber balls,etc, it seems this sad dog hater is indiscriminatingly laying this stuff anywhere people walk dogs.

" MOLLY "

Sadly this little girl fell victim to the poisonous bait that they put in a public park near to his house,my son is away on holiday and left his dog at home with his mate who lodges with him whilst I took his terrier,his mate is not a very good dog man and only noticed her being off her food and drinking lots on monday,not knowing any different he thought she was just having an off day and never told me, he brought an all but dead dog to me yesterday at 2.0.clock,I phoned my vet immediately suspecting poison and took her straight there,on the way I gave her some electrolites and she started to perk up a bit,he gave her the best of care but sadly at 9.o.clock last night she died in my arms being stroked by my wife, she was only 11 months old and was devoted to my lad who had really took the time on basic training and obedience, she was a "Hancock" 3/4 cross out of "woody"s first litter and I have to say she was catching plenty of rabbits. I now have to tell my lad when he comes back friday morning his dog is dead,I am up early to dig another large hole in my garden where she will lie near to my other "fallen heroes" of the past,this bitch should of had a long life but was cut short by some sad tw*t,I hope they get caught in the act baiting some public place and are made to eat their own killer concoction, I know a lot of dog lads on the Wirral read this "Forum", so lads stay away from public parks and paths as "MOLLY" is now one of many that they've killed,if she'd died running something I could of handled it but at the moment my house is devastated,at a loss for words, WM

p.s. anyone with a decent rough coated litter on the ground pm me,

I can't fathom out why folk think that this sort of of thing is the answerto anything? Surely they don't just wake up with these "brainless waves?" Hope the c**t gets caught and is fed razor blades.