Anybody Know This Bitch

Anybody heard of a saluki greyhound bitch called WILLOW ? Think she was from Wales, supposedly had a litter of pups to khan jihad 5/6yrs ago. Try to find bit of info for a mate his dog carries these bloodlines. Somebody mention a guy called Thompson either owned or bred her.

Markdog I bred a bitch called Willow about eleven years ago out of a pure saluki bitch by Max ( Smokey x Dancer). The dog she was mated to five years ago was a pure saluki but a son of Khan out of a daughter of J.L.'s Star. This was all done in Northern Ireland though.

Markdog I bred a bitch called Willow about eleven years ago out of a pure saluki bitch by Max ( Smokey x Dancer). The dog she was mated to five years ago was a pure saluki but a son of Khan out of a daughter of J.L.'s Star. This was all done in Northern Ireland though.

bolio what was the sire of a bitch called sky you had out of dancer an what dogs covered her if you can remember

Sky wasn't out of Dancer she was out of Dancers dam Jodie and sired by Blue, who was half brother to Blackarse....Dancers sire. So 3/4 same way bred. Her first litter was by Drax litter brother Razor and her last was by a brindle gd son of Drax through Noonies Beast. My pal Geordie who I gave the bitch to after the Razor litter also bred her to a dog called Moses (or a son of his possibly) and the big blue and white dog they kept only passed away recently after a lifetime of rough knockabout hunting mainly fox and rabbit.

• Like 1

Sky wasn't out of Dancer she was out of Dancers dam Jodie and sired by Blue, who was half brother to Blackarse....Dancers sire. So 3/4 same way bred. Her first litter was by Drax litter brother Razor and her last was by a brindle gd son of Drax through Noonies Beast. My pal Geordie who I gave the bitch to after the Razor litter also bred her to a dog called Moses (or a son of his possibly) and the big blue and white dog they kept only passed away recently after a lifetime of rough knockabout hunting mainly fox and rabbit.

cheers bolio there a bitch im trying to get my hands on and a son sky would be her sire