Buying Mince From Butchers

my local butcher sells me 1kg of fresh mince for 30p,in this is heart,kidneys,lung etc as well as feeding my lurcher & terrier this, they also get rice and numerous veg added to this daily. anything else i should add to there food sure theres a powder that can be sprinkled on top to give them extra vitamins etc.

my local butcher sells me 1kg of fresh mince for 30p,in this is heart,kidneys,lung etc as well as feeding my lurcher & terrier this, they also get rice and numerous veg added to this daily. anything else i should add to there food sure theres a powder that can be sprinkled on top to give them extra vitamins etc.

SF 50

Under extreme circumstances i agree but a fit healthy pooch on a good mixed diet will get all it need's out of it's scran.. ;)

sf50 contains something that calms excitable dogs can be invaluable when you have one prone to over heating

I must research that mate as i have a pooch here not far from over heating at this time of the year...do you have any link's that will make me use the stuff..

So if it calms excitable dogs...what does it do to the steady laid back types?? surely the ingredient that calms them must also have an effect on every dog?. Likes been said..if your dog is healthy and on a decent diet to start with..i can see no need to use this.

• Like 1

the old sa37 i used to sprinkle on top of my seeds/softfood for my budgies when i kept them in aviarys,they were fit birds molted easier tight feathered etc so must have helped them by feeding it to them.