England V Honduras

over the years ive spent £1000,s following the england team,in all honesty were not good enough at the moment to win anything.each time we play were expected to either win the cup or be somewhere near,its not going to happen its not negativity its called being realistic.

Likewise ive spent a few bob over the years following England at home and abroad......which is why like me you must know that its never England fans who expect us to win things....the fans ive spoken to up and down the country who support big premier league clubs or little lower league/non league teams have always been a pretty realistic bunch.......of course we all like to think and hope we will do well thats what being a fan is about........but what seperates England from other nations is we are the only footballing nation who despise our own players.......countries like Italy/Brazil/Germans etc their players dont get ripped apart in their media.... their media gets behind them,their whole country gets behind them,they stick together...................we just dont seem to have that quality as a nation......ok it starts with our disgusting media....but we dont have to follow........ultimately that leads to finger pointing and unrealistic expectations on what at the moment is a pretty average national squad in the grand scheme of things.................but so what.....we all defend our clubs when times are hard and never stop supporting them through thick and thin,same should apply to our national team in my opinion.....

Im off to Heathrow to catch the big silver bird tomorrow so i,ll check in with you lads upon my return as World Cup Winners :laugh: ....adeus amigos vem em Inglaterra !!!!

Have a gooden Gnasher mate.

Quarter finals we should reach

Against either spain or brasil.

Enjoy yoyrself have a bloidy good time.

And dont forget to get some brazillian Booty shots to put on the forum when you get back home.

TUFFTY

brazillian Booty shots, oh yes

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fooking hell, I ain't even English and I want em to do better than most you English folk lollol

AND LETS NOT FOR GET MY JEALOUS . FRIENDS UP NORTH AND OUT TO THE WEST OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.   "YOU NEED TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT "        

We have nothing to loose. Roy has picked a young sqaud with a few older players know one gives us a chance Are biggest enermy is our own media , Lets enjoy it for what it is Let the roller

Posted Images

over the years ive spent £1000,s following the england team,in all honesty were not good enough at the moment to win anything.each time we play were expected to either win the cup or be somewhere near,its not going to happen its not negativity its called being realistic.

Likewise ive spent a few bob over the years following England at home and abroad......which is why like me you must know that its never England fans who expect us to win things....the fans ive spoken to up and down the country who support big premier league clubs or little lower league/non league teams have always been a pretty realistic bunch.......of course we all like to think and hope we will do well thats what being a fan is about........but what seperates England from other nations is we are the only footballing nation who despise our own players.......countries like Italy/Brazil/Germans etc their players dont get ripped apart in their media.... their media gets behind them,their whole country gets behind them,they stick together...................we just dont seem to have that quality as a nation......ok it starts with our disgusting media....but we dont have to follow........ultimately that leads to finger pointing and unrealistic expectations on what at the moment is a pretty average national squad in the grand scheme of things.................but so what.....we all defend our clubs when times are hard and never stop supporting them through thick and thin,same should apply to our national team in my opinion.....

Im off to Heathrow to catch the big silver bird tomorrow so i,ll check in with you lads upon my return as World Cup Winners :laugh: ....adeus amigos vem em Inglaterra !!!!

And dont forget to get some brazillian Booty shots to put on the forum when you get back home.

TUFFTY

now that's something we could all get behind lol

Some of the posts in here make me think some know nothink about football, we are not the best team out there but get behind them geez, my view is we can play good but only in spells as oyr ball retension is poor and level of control is poorer but it dosnt stop me thinking if we can scrape through the group then hope we can get better so come on and if it dosnt work then ive got my old pulteney and glenlivit to ease the pain lol

true with ( passing and holding the ball /) but if they give it there best shot, and even if they don't get out the group , as long as try hard in each game you carnt ask for no more . as said Iam gald we got there , few other teams didn't make it.

(Have good+safe trip Gnash , put few pics up when you come back) :thumbs:

TUFFTY

no doubt someone will start a brazilian beauties thread soon. :yes: :yes: :yes:

TUFFTY

no doubt someone will start a brazilian beauties thread soon. :yes: :yes: :yes:
. Lets guess eh lol