England V Honduras

Does anybody else remember Greece winning the euros was it. 04 it don't matter what year they won they done it if they can do it so can our country we all [bANNED TEXT] them off myself included sometimes but if they won it how many would turn up for the open top bus how many would be screaming out for knighthoods come on own up

I was in kos at the time farmers that had never been seen before or since came out the hills to watch the final kefalos high street if you can call it that was lined with battered old trucks and tractors ... :laugh:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fooking hell, I ain't even English and I want em to do better than most you English folk lollol

AND LETS NOT FOR GET MY JEALOUS . FRIENDS UP NORTH AND OUT TO THE WEST OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.   "YOU NEED TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT "        

We have nothing to loose. Roy has picked a young sqaud with a few older players know one gives us a chance Are biggest enermy is our own media , Lets enjoy it for what it is Let the roller

Posted Images

It's a funny thing football the seasons over my club chesterfield won the league ( league 2 ) I was in the stadium tonight witch is new about 2 years old for a music festival but I stood on the centre circle ignored the crowed on the pitch and took in the crowd in the stands and I can honestly say the only time I felt the same was when I fought in a local show when I was younger and it was nowt to do with me lol I told the wife how i felt and she said ( god bless her ) how do u think there feeling playing in the World Cup lol

Edited to say! Picture an idiot slowly turning with his arms outstretched in the centre circle lol

Edited by marky b
  • Like 1

Does anybody else remember Greece winning the euros was it. 04 it don't matter what year they won they done it if they can do it so can our country we all [bANNED TEXT] them off myself included sometimes but if they won it how many would turn up for the open top bus how many would be screaming out for knighthoods come on own up

I was in kos at the time farmers that had never been seen before or since came out the hills to watch the final kefalos high street if you can call it that was lined with battered old trucks and tractors ... :laugh:
what odds would you have got for Greece then stig

what odds would you have got for Greece then stig

I wouldn't have got as much as anyone else ----- I`m in skeggy at the week end for a piss up I`ll be in churchills bar for the game :laugh: ....

The Italy game is on my cousins wedding day, I'm up in surrey for the day... I've been told the party stops at 11 and the games on... Could be a top day lol

The England v Portugal game at the 2006 world cup was on my wedding day, we timed the speeches so they finished before kick off! :D

The Italy game is on my cousins wedding day, I'm up in surrey for the day... I've been told the party stops at 11 and the games on... Could be a top day lol

The England v Portugal game at the 2006 world cup was on my wedding day, we timed the speeches so they finished before kick off! :D

Nice touch that, especially from a Welshman

Hold on you were supporting Portugal, weren't you lol

Nice touch that, especially from a Welshman

Hold on you were supporting Portugal, weren't you lol

:whistling::D

..actually quite a few of us were willing England on that day and a few of my mates were English anyway. :yes: Weren't all that upset when they got put out though! :D

I think the game against Honduras sums Englands world cup up.

I keep saying this all the time the english players in the PL are no where near world class.

They have been carried by foreign players for years.

Look at Rooney now hes not been playing with world calss player and had to try and be a striker at utd and the other world cups and euro cup hes been pish.

Funny how much a differnce rooney is when not playing along side ronaldo or RVP.

They need to start investing in youth and brining talnt through the ranks.

I think the game against Honduras sums Englands world cup up.

I keep saying this all the time the english players in the PL are no where near world class.

They have been carried by foreign players for years.

Look at Rooney now hes not been playing with world calss player and had to try and be a striker at utd and the other world cups and euro cup hes been pish.

Funny how much a differnce rooney is when not playing along side ronaldo or RVP.

They need to start investing in youth and brining talnt through the ranks.

true, I said the same on my thread , we be lucky to get out of our group from the above that game, we be home early . Then you get all the hype about (our) players in PL this season how good they are,yeh with foreign players carrying them.Thats ok , but lets be honest about what we produce as footballers from England , and not the hype bullshit we led to believe in the 1st place :yes:

Shame on all you doubters......:yes: your all quick to slag your own team off but how many of you can name 3 dangerous players in the italy, uraguay or costa rican sides????

Edited by clipo

Shame on all you doubters...... :yes: your all quick to slag your own team off but how many of you can name 3 dangerous players in the italy, uraguay or costa rican sides????

that's it mate, the group were in not particularly good teams regards what is in the competition ,and England will struggle to get out of it . I think most people (English) want our team to do well, no doubt about that, but when you see the level of football they play at, you know they got no chance :yes: BUT YOU NEVER KNOW IN FOOTBALL, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN :thumbs: we just need ton of luck on the day we play :yes: