2 Bottles Of Vintage 1996 Dom Perignon

Hi lads this is not for every one but must be someone on here who likes this lol I have 2 bottles of vintage 1996 dom perignon these have been stored on there side in my coal shed for many years now if you no anything about this stuff you will no it's not cheap and for this vintage is very sort after and you will also no £250 for both bottles is a bargain or I would also swap for a good springer please note one of the bottles labels is marked I would also post these but at buyers expense I am also waiting for a call form a auction house but that's not on for a few weeks so if these go befor then bonus if not I'll try my luck there if interested pm me cheers

post-94618-0-47210800-1402090147_thumb.jpg

post-94618-0-96213700-1402090162_thumb.jpg

Edited by mallymally8

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol they go for £299 a bottle on some auction sites mate and even more if you buy them of a wine merchant you buy them mate and I think your misses will cook you breakfast lol :yes:

My Mrs would give me a back hander and tell me to come to my senses :laugh: ...............

I'd certainly say you've got more chance of selling a dunky to a Nun in a family planning clinic, that's just my opinion. maybe someone on here has expensive tastes and money to burn

lol cheers mate i think these would be a good little earner as this vintage is rear and said to be there best and will only get more expensive the older it gets im like you mate id rather drink bleach than this but every one to there own :thumbs:

its a huge risk mate ..it isnt like red wine .thats stored in a cellar..it should have been drank 10 years ago ..the exsperts reckon it should be drank before its ten years old.it will

most likley taste like nats piss ..but i will take a risk and give you £150 for the pair... :D and trust me i am taking a huge risk...

lol to low mate id take 200 for both and for all the research iv done dom can last as long as it is stored properly people are opening 1988 and earlier and it is still good. I was told by a auctioneer that I would get 150 to 250 a bottle but they are to far from me as I don't drive anymore