Harris Hawk Catching And Killing Foxes??????

all though ive watched many videos of eagles killing wolves , i still dont believe the power in them, especially when the wolf fights back you think thats curtains for the bird but still it prevails amazing !

whos going to make a video of a wolf killing there eagle ??? atb mc

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you wont say it Bird I will theres no way a bird that size could kill a fox

prob the gwp hit 1st then the harris hawk , not saying the bird couldn't kill it, but some foxes are tough animals, even for a dog to kill

Look at this I hope this turns out ok I know s**t all about about this subject but here's a photo I came accross

Just cos ya can or can make something do something it would normaly not do , does not mean you should that my take on this subject, birds can be taken by man and refocused too belive they need or have to tackle any quarry, gone on for centuriesm falcon and gazelle theres a massive over match every bit as much as harris vs fox, find an animal of any sort with the right fire in its heart and minerals and right physique and you can if you got the skills turn it to anything

its the day it connects ya best sort your end of the programme and what input your gunna have or ya dog or in most cases of over match it will start getting nasty from the off and someone coming off worse, what a lot of people don't realise is we have little choice what our hawks go for once they off the glove, they are not under control in the way even a dog maybe and that's shaky and open to debate with some dog owners

I have no doubt a female harris would have a go at a fox, my female has killed two feral cats while hunting out of trees and even made contact with a roe.

She's a very aggressive hunter and wants to kill my belgian malinous when ever she sees her yet will fly over my gwp with no bother.

as to it being able to kill a fox is something else tho... ??????

• Like 1