The Best Dog I Have Ever Had

i have never owned a world beater some half decent that could do a bit of something and some shite quite a big part of that down to me i suppose but good or bad i have learned something from them all and enjoyed there company one way or another if i could have one dog back it would be a old bitz i had has a kid in the early 80s when nothing but hunting mattered and i was mad keen out with a few butties and can of pop and ferret in a old money bag in my school bag and set out in the darkness and returned in the dark that dog taught me alot but seeing any good dog work is always a pleasure

• Like 3

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been unhappy with all my dogs at one point or another. but have always given them the benefit of the doubt and ended up very happy with all of them.   Each was different, each had their own s

if someone asked me the best dog I`d ever owned I`d say all of them they`ve all served there purpose and earned there snap and bed are mine better than yours who gives a fook they do for me they don't

Good dogs are born, great dogs are made.

Posted Images

im all fluffy and lovely and on THL ffs fannys...........................................

cant remember writing that :laugh:

That cider must of been good, sorry for any offence it caused :laugh:

:laugh:@Deerman,...Alcohol and Internet Forums don't mix well,....been there myself, many times.... :thumbs:

The kids had the blame first ,until i looked at the time on message :D

• Like 1

im all fluffy and lovely and on THL ffs fannys...........................................

cant remember writing that :laugh:

That cider must of been good, sorry for any offence it caused :laugh:

:laugh:@Deerman,...Alcohol and Internet Forums don't mix well,....been there myself, many times.... :thumbs:

Oh so true, adults turn into kids..dummies all over, In the ten years the forums been here, I've got a barrel full of them.. :laugh: