The Best Dog I Have Ever Had

You cannot put in whats not there, with any animal. Yes you can train them, give them a lot of experience and opportunities, keep them fit to give them the edge, its whats in its genetic makeup, blood, body and brain.

To be honest the amount of people that have the best dog is scary, everyone gets attached to there own and it becomes better, a bit like people and there kids..but some take it a bit too far, like them certain shockers on the x-factort and there parents are shouting there superstars.. lol

Anyone with any sense and experience, will see an animal work and know its different, theres lots with good workers and modest about it, there lots with good workers and shout about it, its when you get something special and an owner that knows it and doesn't shout from the roof tops, the modest person with something special..a rarity.

Theres far too many with dogs, guns, whatever, where it becomes competitive, its takes the whole fun out of it.. Best to just enjoy your dogs for what they are, to some there just dogs, to others there friends..as long as your happy and the dog...what more can anyone ask..

Kids will always says its the best dog they have ever seen, its when they get older, see a bit more, some click, others just keep on having the best of everything through life...in there own head..theres plenty of them all over..

Anyway...I need to pull my head out my arse, I've been on nights and changing back into day mode is no fun :laugh:

have you got a spare tenner :laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been unhappy with all my dogs at one point or another. but have always given them the benefit of the doubt and ended up very happy with all of them.   Each was different, each had their own s

if someone asked me the best dog I`d ever owned I`d say all of them they`ve all served there purpose and earned there snap and bed are mine better than yours who gives a fook they do for me they don't

Good dogs are born, great dogs are made.

Posted Images

joking aside its a pleasure to watch a dog you've bred yourself, reared, brought on and entered come to fruition, nothing else comes comes close, it might not be a world beater but it doesn't have to be. the pleasure is as much in getting to that point as it is, if it turns out better than you expected,

joking aside its a pleasure to watch a dog you've bred yourself, reared, brought on and entered come to fruition, nothing else comes comes close, it might not be a world beater but it doesn't have to be. the pleasure is as much in getting to that point as it is, if it turns out better than you expected,

:victory:

It's very simple really, dogs are like any other sporting animal, they either got it or they don't. Good feeding, exercise and handled in the best way make a big difference with something that has the potential, but remember lads you just can't polish shit

I know of one who has little experience with pooche's but he has still replied like a old a book :laugh: .. regardless of that my fox terreir x russel was the best pooch i ever did see.. :yes:

As long as my dogs give me their best, I will give them my best, but I care not if they are thee best. :thumbs:

love the sound of the sentance,but f**k me load a shite in reality sorry

But why? If I'm out with my dog and she's knocking over what's put in front of her and she's giving me her all, I don't really care if joe blogs dog is that bit better, I'm just happy being out there doing what I do and enjoying what I've got, not regretting what I don't have. :thumbs:

• Like 6

As long as my dogs give me their best, I will give them my best, but I care not if they are thee best. :thumbs:

love the sound of the sentance,but f**k me load a shite in reality sorry
But why? If I'm out with my dog and she's knocking over what's put in front of her and she's giving me her all, I don't really care if joe blogs dog is that bit better, I'm just happy being out there doing what I do and enjoying what I've got, not regretting what I don't have. :thumbs:
thats what it is all about enjoying what you have
  • Like 1

Well, I've had some decent, some not so decent, some good and some absolute shite

over the last 40 years or so.

One thing I have learned, the older you get the more you come to realise your own failings with dogs in earlier years :cray:

Just enjoy your dogs. :yes:

Cheers, D.

• Like 4

im all fluffy and lovely and on THL ffs fannys...........................................

cant remember writing that :laugh:

That cider must of been good, sorry for any offence it caused :laugh:

:laugh:@Deerman,...Alcohol and Internet Forums don't mix well,....been there myself, many times.... :thumbs:

• Like 2

im all fluffy and lovely and on THL ffs fannys...........................................

cant remember writing that :laugh:

That cider must of been good, sorry for any offence it caused :laugh:

reckon im up there with the best spouting off after a beer,only the internet dont mean a lot :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh:@Deerman,...Alcohol and Internet Forums don't mix well,....been there myself, many times.... :thumbs:

I may be guilty of such behaviour myself on the odd occasion.. :whistling::D

• Like 1