Salmon No 8&9 For The Season So Far

got an invite onto one of the most prolific beats in Scotland on Mon mate had a fish 3 rd cast and I managed 2 for the day and lost 2 one I had right to the net ....back on today but the water came up 3.5 ft in a few hours then started dropping back again .....saw a lot of resident fish running when the river started rising some of the pools were bouncing with fish.

post-88284-0-42855200-1402003127_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

North Esk.... im just back from the river and the water has been up after Saturdays rain ...it is dropping of nicely saw a lad have a 14 and 16 pounder of the same pool covered in sea lice ....got an invite to fish one of the middle beats tomoro so hopefully get into a few

Out on an invite yesterday conditions were bang on...but not much fish about ...I fished hard all day with the big rod lost a decent sea trout and that was it failed to get into double figures for the season so far ...saw a pair of otters an osprey and a pair of kingfishers were zipping past all day feeding there young .

My mate had a fish about 11lb in the morning his first of the season

post-88284-0-79683000-1402557853_thumb.jpg

• Like 1