Let's See Some Bigger Hounds - 25Tts +

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this big enough just under 32 its,the largest most powerfull dog i have seen work,this dog could kill deer by shaking them by and breaking their necks .Foxes just no trouble,all preban.  

27 tts and the best dog ive had in a long time,hes an honest hard working dog,   heres one I had back in the 80's salxg.h by collieg.h   took a lot of stuff with this dog also

Posted Images

^^ He out of razzmatazz isnt he? Turned out a good strong dog, and you say he is light on his feet, good for any task then...hows the litter mates doing, do you hear from any others ?

yeh razzmatazz is his sire, there all big dogs the bitches are 70lb and take rabbits easy like Buck does.His sister on here from the lad who bred them, going great taking what ever they see in front of them and another dog from the litter, Buck the same very full on type of dogs .sent pm

Cheers Bird,

Are these types also line bred or are they all f1 hybrids?

there all f1 hybrids, prob couple years x back to another lurcher, only to drop just bit of size, as Buck and litter mates have great stamina, fast, and powerful dogs, so only with a view to drop bit of size nothing else .

Thank you penny .he has been a decent animal for me ..had some great days with him. he is seven years old next September.where the time has gone I do not know.

the job in hand now is to find another. I love how he is built big head strong 27" 70lb.thats a far size for a coursing bred dog .ive seen them taller but not built like him with a head like a bucket and can run a bit too..i think I have my work cut out don't you? when im trying to find something similar..lol.

Cheers Bird,

Are these types also line bred or are they all f1 hybrids?

there all f1 hybrids, prob couple years x back to another lurcher, only to drop just bit of size, as Buck and litter mates have great stamina, fast, and powerful dogs, so only with a view to drop bit of size nothing else .

The size is what I liked about em :D

Now with all these big dogs on hear i am surprised no one has popped on saying there too big for rabbits lol all us lads what run the bigger type know its a right load of bollox lol the ones i run stand at 28" tts 26 1/2" tts my old ones was 29" tts and 27" tts all could pick rabbits up brilliantly turn well have good pace low and top end and was verry capable of other stuff

• Like 1

Now with all these big dogs on hear i am surprised no one has popped on saying there too big for rabbits lol all us lads what run the bigger type know its a right load of bollox lol the ones i run stand at 28" tts 26 1/2" tts my old ones was 29" tts and 27" tts all could pick rabbits up brilliantly turn well have good pace low and top end and was verry capable of other stuff

Nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Dont tempt fate Gaffer, this thread is going so well!!! :-)