All Sorted :) Thanks

Sorry to be blunt mate but this is what pisses me off about some cat owners , it's a pet cat but they can't get near it so basically it's a cat that does what it wants when it wants and they call it a pet . The cat more than likely spends most of its time outside ,now there moving they need a cage trap to get it if I'm wrong I apologise but some cat owners get on my tits

• Like 2

I know what you mean but I know this occasion is different as she does actually care for her cats and got all but one at the new property. This one had shot out the other day and seems to be resisting food and approaching with the owner: the only person it would approach.

Anyone with a trap, ill be there whilst the trap is down with the cat carrier. So as soon as it's caught we can take it to the new property and off we go.

I know it sounds odd and possibly cruel to a cat but it avoids getting the RSPCA involved- as we all know what they're like.

Anything is appreciated :thumbs:

White