Alright lads im thinking about getting a camera just for taking photos of the dogs and bit and bobs !!

Any advice on a tidy camera dont want to be paying arm and leg but dont mind a few quid !!

iv just got a canon powershot sx170is i think it was about £90 but that was in a sale,im no camera buff but i think it takes quality pics and really easy to use have a look on the birds and egg thread see what you think :thumbs:

Canon powershot sx170is came today and has confused the death out of me gone have to buy a memory card today but not a clue how to work the bloody thing haha

Welcome to my world :yes::D

It does get (slightly) easier :laugh:

Cheers, D.

Iv spent all morning reading the manual I downloaded and got the hang over it now !!

Can see this being my new obsession only thing I do spend more time trying to get a tidy than watch the dogd work haha

• Like 1

Iv spent all morning reading the manual I downloaded and got the hang over it now !!

Can see this being my new obsession only thing I do spend more time trying to get a tidy than watch the dogd work haha

mate they are really easy to use im not good with anything technical but found this simple and up loading pics is so easy i dont know why i coudnt grasp it :laugh:

Been taking photos all weekend really like the camera thanks for the advice pip !!

i thought you would like it as i did when i started using it,you can also zoom in on a pic youve already taken and crop it so that that ends up on your laptop