Dog Is Losing Hair On Her Back Legs

She is 11 month next week and I noticed a couple of weeks ago that it was happening but there is no going on her left side the side she lies on most she has got more beding in than the rest of the dogs and the other dogs are fine she has a lot of whippet/gray in her and I now it happens to greyhounds has anyone got any info on now to treat this or any ideas?? Thanks

Could be just in the breeding like l p d says try benzl benzonate ...just out of curiosity wat beding do you use ..good luck with that my dog of 18 month just started allthough his sir is just the same might rub him up for 6 weeks with benzo see if it makes any differance best of luck mate ...

Mine does it when she comes in season, I've searched before and there's no real explanation to why it happens or how to treat it

Mine does it when she comes in season, I've searched before and there's no real explanation to why it happens or how to treat it

well she hasn't had a season yet and she's 1 in just over a month or so so could be possible

Could be mites is she red and sore?. If not maybe feeding her to much protein. Im sure someone will now the answer. Atb shaun

no she not sore mate just her normal skin colour but I bet it's got something to do with to much protein as she is getting quit a bit pumped in to her all cut it down

Could be just in the breeding like l p d says try benzl benzonate ...just out of curiosity wat beding do you use ..good luck with that my dog of 18 month just started allthough his sir is just the same might rub him up for 6 weeks with benzo see if it makes any differance best of luck mate ...

av heard of that in the past but never had to use it av got a layer of carpet on her floor with 2 big blankets folded over it looks more comfortable than my double bed I used to have a dog bed in for her but she just kept ripping them up

My dog was balding around the outa thigh of the back leg, rubbed some camrosa ointment in, growing back nicely.

this is like on her mussel like I say one is worse than the other I just wish I new what is causing it

Yeah deneside belle is her sire but never seen any bald patches on him . It's in the same place as other dogs I have seen with bald patches am going to see if that benso stuff works it not see what the vet thinks