Christened The Tx200

Back shooting a springe again :D after abit of thinking I decided that I wanted a Springer as a little project whilst off work and really liked the look off the tx200 and when this early mk3 popped up at a good price I just couldn't resist, the blueing isn't up to much which I'm glad as I can have a go at the work myself, it shoots absolutely amazing very smooth and I no its a bold statement but its shoots just as good if not better than my sfs stage1 97kt I had, I scoped it up when I got home getting,tight groups with as field Diablo managed to bag a dove at 30yards but landed in the long nettles so couldn't get it, so walked,on and spotted a pigeon 30yard or so I slowly raised the t rex 200 as IV nicknamed it lol and squeezed the trigger and,down it went brilliant was so impressed with,the gun so far as I went to pick the pigeon up I spotted,another about,40 yard on,the ground feeding,away so I loaded the rifle and took it with a heart shot balling,it,straight over, will get pics on asap as I'm on phone

thanks DD

Well done fella. I have the mk 3 in .177 and trust me....when you have shot it a lot you will be really pleased with the accuracy at range too. Dont get me wrong, i dont take risky shots to injure anything but im confident enough to go for a head shot on a rabbit with very little breeze at 55 yards no problem with rws superdomes. Definately a good choice pal. Happy hunting