Fao Lanesra/footie Fans In General

Hope you enjoyed your day mate i was well chuffed for you..... heres a pic a mate of mine took on the Holloway Rd.

arsenal_zpse0a5721e.png

Just a little appeal to any footie fans really, maybe you could take 5 minutes to have a read and hopefully sign the petition if you agree......an old ex fighter mate of mine Roy has been going on about this for ages and it seems to be picking up momentum.....its something that could happen to any of us at any time and is a complete injustice to a good man who has done a lot of work in keeping young boys off the street.......Islington Boys Club probably wouldnt be around today if not for Mick Doherty.....yet just because of one silly 5 minute spell the club he is passionate about have stitched him right up...........it would break my heart not to be able to step foot in Upton Park so i can imagine how he feels.......so forget what club you follow and stand up for your fellow footie fan.

mick_zpsc33431e9.jpg

The Archway 1 Petition

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/arsenal-football-club-allow-mick-doherty-access-to-arsenal-stadium-justice-for-the-archway-one

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Done...clearly a vendetta against the man :yes: Gotta say Gnash if I were him I wouldn't step foot in the ground again anyway,it seems to me his years of supporting the club mean nothing to them.. :thumbs: Hope it comes right for Mick...sounds like a top bloke,deserves far better than this :censored:

Edited by northern lad

Done...clearly a vendetta against the man :yes: Gotta say Gnash if I were him I wouldn't step foot in the ground again anyway,it seems to me his years of supporting the club mean nothing to them.. :thumbs: Hope it comes right for Mick...sounds like a top bloke,deserves far better than this :censored:

Not that easy for some of us though mate is it.....love is blind and all that :D

Anyway thankyou chaps,every little helps.......feel free to chuck the link up on any other forums yous go on where a few more folk might sign......cheers :thumbs:

• Like 1

Gnasher do the tshirts in blue ill but one

Trust a scouser !!............Ive just come back off holiday with a scouser pal of mine and his wife. .....they do say the true test of friendship is going on holiday together....f**k me am i glad to be back amongst my own :D

ok i,ll send you one.........................with a blue aerosol can ;)

Signed mate :thumbs: ive also emailed all my contacts with the link :yes: I do however have 2 problems with this petition......

1. I never new there was any intelligence at Arsenal!!

2. In signing this bloody petition ive forgotten about me garlic bread in the oven and now its fecking BURNT!!!!! :cray:

• Like 2

Disgrace , Signed . Had A Brilliant Weekend Gnash :) , The Lad I Was With Was Born & Raised In N.London & Ironically Archway , We Went Up There & He Was Showing Me His Old School & House Which Got Him A Bit Emotional ,post-13479-0-47068100-1401495345_thumb.jpg

Done

Happened to an Arsenal mate of mine at Chelsea, got rocked into by a few Chelsea boys right in front of the plod and HE was the one wound up getting done and a ban !!