Boar Hunting

Excellent!

Your presence has also been requested over here, been told that wood needs doing properly lol.

:laugh::laugh: .....................I'll certainly have to have another look at that :thumbs:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Battida Hunts, Aragon, Spain January 2015 November 2015        

Biglurks - For the majority of the time, most of the lurchers were off the slip.   I'm being very honest in saying that I doubt many on here would have managed better, given the conditions etc. Ever

Just to add some details.   We have decided no guns will be present, as the days are focused on the dogs. The days will be run like training days, and would suit folk who would like to get their hu

Posted Images

I'm up for it, it'll just be me and a big spear !! :D

:laugh: .................... I don't know why but a vision of an ewark (spelling) in that forest in star wars just popped into my my mind..................... :D

• Like 1

I'm up for it, it'll just be me and a big spear !! :D

:laugh: .................... I don't know why but a vision of an ewark (spelling) in that forest in star wars just popped into my my mind..................... :D

:laugh::laugh::yes:

2975130-ewok.jpg

:laugh::laugh: ........................And your still better dressed than Owain :tongue2::D

if there's no guns I take it its bay, catch dogs then humane dispatch. I would love to do that type of hunting and I have two pit bulls here I recon would love it too. if there's a place for next year I think I could be tempted.

Edited though there was nothing illegal in the first place. I wont edit the dogs I'm not trying to hide them.atb

Edited by alan81

if there's no guns I take it its bay, catch dogs then grab and stab. I would love to do that type of hunting and I have two pit bulls here I recon would love it too. if there's a place for next year I think I could be tempted.

I'd edit that .......anyone with access to a computer can read this .

I'd edit that .......anyone with access to a computer can read this .

The method of hunting mentioned is legal in the location we are going to. The dogs mentioned are legal in the Republic of Ireland, but I would also suggest editing it. No sense in bringing us all under the microscope.

• Like 2

if there's no guns I take it its bay, catch dogs then humane dispatch. I would love to do that type of hunting and I have two pit bulls here I recon would love it too. if there's a place for next year I think I could be tempted.

Edited though there was nothing illegal in the first place. I wont edit the dogs I'm not trying to hide them.atb

I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see your location so nothing illegal going on, as already statement . My humble apologies and happy hunting :thumbs:

• Like 1