Anybody On Here From Antrim?

The problem is getting people to hunt with is that there is to many shit heads about you take them out they back track to your ground so gamefairs perfect way to get to talk to people an am sure if your 100% with boys an you havent messed anybody about theres a few boys would take you out no problem mate

• Like 2

I'm living in randalstown mate, I know a few people up this way like but just haven got round too getting out, I tend to prefer getting out on my own to be honest but wouldn't mind a bit of decent company for change lol

• Like 1

I'm living in randalstown mate, I know a few people up this way like but just haven got round too getting out, I tend to prefer getting out on my own to be honest but wouldn't mind a bit of decent company for change lol

if I was you id countinue on my own to many back tracker, s on here .but haryedave would be 1 id trust an he know, s some handy spot, s.
  • Like 1

if I was you id countinue on my own to many back tracker, s on here .but haryedave would be 1 id trust an he know, s some handy spot, s.

yeah I showed ben lilly a great spot an took him back two weeks later an he showed me a few short cuts back to the car lol

• Like 2