Caught My Eye..............

something caught my eye flitting around this old tree in the distance,rather than letting it get one over on me as i didnt know what it was i decided to wade across the river,feck it skins waterproof and i was curious,wish id taken my camera but had my phone,reckon these could have been pretty good pics though :thumbs:

IMG_3640_zpsd05e9261.jpg

IMG_3644_zpsb7d233ef.jpg

IMG_3643_zps0456b140.jpg

IMG_3645_zpsfb64acc9.jpg

• Like 3

Was only wondering,it wasn't a trick question, I'd have a keen interest in birds of prey, only asking what county, im in Ireland and i hunt a pack of foxhounds if i wasn't hunting hounds i would probably keep hawks i think

Was only wondering,it wasn't a trick question, I'd have a keen interest in birds of prey, only asking what county, im in Ireland and i hunt a pack of foxhounds if i wasn't hunting hounds i would probably keep hawks i think

oh right lol in hertfordshire mate :thumbs:

Could understand you being a bit wary the way i put the question, was just reading back over it, ha, but thanks for reply, hope u get few more photos over coming weeks

no worries cheers :thumbs:

something caught my eye flitting around this old tree in the distance,rather than letting it get one over on me as i didnt know what it was i decided to wade across the river,feck it skins waterproof and i was curious,wish id taken my camera but had my phone,reckon these could have been pretty good pics though :thumbs:

IMG_3640_zpsd05e9261.jpg

IMG_3644_zpsb7d233ef.jpg

IMG_3643_zps0456b140.jpg

IMG_3645_zpsfb64acc9.jpg

. Bottom picture. Class