Anyone Know This Scum Bag

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the older ive got the more ive come to realise violence makes up for lack of knowledge ,atb mc

Well mate if you think that's being hard on a dog then fair enough. I can 100% tell you there's many a field trial champion out there that's had that and much, much worse every day.

I didn't watch the video all the way through.   Seen his like way too often, a self opinionated,. . . . . bully.. . . . . with a far inflated sense of his own ability and worth.   That dog is not

I wouldn't let that fat fukcer near any of my dogs ... We were at a game fair last year and some woman did that to her cocker that was running in the scurry ... By the time my missus finished with her I don't think she will do it again ........

• Like 2

carnt see why he done that for, the dog hadn't done nought wrong , it not like it had pissed of etc . he was just a bully as been said, if you got reprimand a dog it should be done on a lead, and some dogs are softer temps than , so a good yank on the lead can stop a dog ,maybe couple times with hot headed type dog like springer or cocker , I rather have a spirited dog like that , than sensitive wimpy type dog any day of the week. :yes:

It's credit to the dog as a species that more fat fucks like this don't get bitten more often,

You can see how trusting the pup is and it's a shame because you can figure out what sort of a individual this guy is from these short moments

I know there is always two or more ways to achieve success with a pup but when your first port of call is to inflict pain you can learn very little from the dog and will always be playing catch up to an owner that builds confidence and character in his pup,

The manic jumping up is a symptom of over correction, a confident pup doesn't feel the need to jump round in such a frenzy because he can feel the connection without touch

• Like 4

Be interesting to see the standard of that dog. Bet it's good.

I bet it isn't .......

Do you know the dog??

I bet it isn't .......

Do you know the dog??

I don't know the dog but I know dogs and by that dogs body language it ain't gonna make a field trial anything .......

I bet it isn't .......
Do you know the dog??
I don't know the dog but I know dogs and by that dogs body language it ain't gonna make a field trial anything .......

Well mate if you think that's being hard on a dog then fair enough. I can 100% tell you there's many a field trial champion out there that's had that and much, much worse every day.

• Like 6

I bet it isn't .......
Do you know the dog??

Well mate if you think that's being hard on a dog then fair enough. I can

100% tell you there's many a field trial champion out there that's had that

and much, much worse every day.

and so can I and plenty others Lab, does that make this archaic shit acceptable? And at the end of your FT career looking back at it you want to live with it? It was commonplace, that dont make it right, ive seen marvellous ESS condemned because they weren't 'hard' enough, wonderful animals that couldn't take a hiding, mind neither could their trainers the fekkin inadequates. Lab if your playing Devils Advocate fair enough, if your saying its acceptable genuinely? You are wrong.