Private Packs Of Staghounds?

The buck hound's are still going :thumbs:

There the only mounted pack of beagles that I know of, and you need to be on a bloody horse when they get going :D :D :D

The hound's are a real credit to the two brother's that run them :yes:

• Like 1

desertdog why was it frowned upon? because they hunted roe or because they hunted in tsh&dssh country? why does it matter if they hunted a different quarry?

Most pirate packs that hunt in registered packs countrys will come into conflict mate if its a simple fox pack, gun pack or a pirate pack hunting any other quarry they really dont like it and turn there noses up at it and some of them can be complete twats and will go to all sorts of lengths to stop it i know quite a few blokes round the country that keep pirate packs either small none registered hunts or gun packs and quite a few of them have had shite of larger registered packs or members of those packs which is a shame really as there the first ones to shout to stand together on marchs or during the ban :thumbs:

Take no notice if little hedz... He used to put his hounds in woods then not see them again till day after when he picked them up from farms that picked them up haha

or they like to cross motercross races and stop the race that takes me back to my earlier point Fallow are a pain in the arse :laugh::laugh::laugh: