• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been awhile since i posted have been working on a few projects, this is what i have been working on thought i would try something alittle different a fox taking a drink from a gravel stream i did it a

Rob just a thought ....the next mount ....not going to be a fox sh*ting is it ... :bad:.....just wondered what your doing with the spare parts .. :laugh:

thanks for the comments fellas heres afew more pics cheers

Posted Images

Ive seen some top exsponants of this craft some excell in birds. But fall a bit flat on mammals some excell on mammles but let the selves down on the mounts surrounding , You think out side thr box mate. Your use of modern material And setting is outstanding

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 3

have to agree really stunning but,looks a bit fecking weird to me just having the front end stood like that,different i suppose

. Am sure he will have it in a case with sutible back ground so it look like its come through vegetation for a drink
  • Like 2

have to agree really stunning but,looks a bit fecking weird to me just having the front end stood like that,different i suppose

. Am sure he will have it in a case with sutible back ground so it look like its come through vegetation for a drink

id like to see it finished if thats the case :thumbs:

• Like 1

That is unbelievably brilliant :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: But, I do think it looks weird with no back end: IMO would look much better full body, but the 'water' and it's mouth are incredible ... just what is the water made of, and how on earth did you get the ripples and splashes? Or is it a trade secret?

• Like 1

As Skycat said the detail in where the fox is drinking from is brilliant, but for me the back end takes a lot away from it. It just does not sit right to the eye. It looks as if someone has taken a beautiful piece of art and run a chainsaw through the middle of it. Sorry but my honest opinion.

TC

• Like 2

Thanks for all the comments fellas i take on board the fact that i only mounted the front half its more about whats going on with the animal, and i wanted to try something a little different from the norm.

i value all you fellas opinions but some times its good to think outside the box and have a go at something totally unique cheers R

• Like 3