Too Many Dudds

I have been running AA field through my hw100 kt happily for the last few years but the last few tins seem to have had loads of dudds in ( damaged skirts etc ) has anyone else noticed this or have I just been unlucky ? it's got me thinking a change of pellet may be in order, any one tried jsb through a hw100 if so how do they perform or does anyone have any other suggestions

Your correct mate I've got 5 tins in the last 6 months and most of them r damaged around the skirts ,don't know r they damaged in transit or is it the process in which the make them slowly going down hill . Just bought a tin of .177 this morning to go In my new hw100s and so far so good .BUt I have noticed the skirts r slightly thinner so may be their trying to cut cost don't know mate sim1274

Same same. Fields from air arms are shocking. The same with exacts I think. There just to soft. Been posted before. Great pellet when there good, but they have to be babysitted in the tin.

As an edit, I think there made at the same place so I hear. Not surprising that both are the same.

Edited by Rez

the new daystate soverign are vg pellets

Yes ,very good through my HW100kt and Falcon accuracy plus all so made by jsb . Crossman premiers ultras or Daystate Li same pellet 14.3gr are very good as well, these give a higher FT/LB than any other pellet in my KT.

Edited by villaman

I just bought two tins so I will need to have a look , but if your washing them and sorting them out roughly what amount are you throwing away ?

After sorting I usually throw about 20 % but last few tins it's been closer to double that