Air Arms Twang

Surprising post mate. Might be worth a strip down. I don't own an AA myself, but I'm sure a more experienced internals member will have an idea of what's going on. You bought both at the same time?!

Surprised myself when I got home and pulled the trigger in the garden. I will be honest Rez get them last night both secondhand from a guy who has owned from new and checked with Air Arms this morning serial numbers come back July 2013. No signs of tamper, a year old or not a springer pushing £500 shouldn't twang

They both may need a strip down and grease,d as if he has had them from new they will both have the factory grease in them still and most of the time its to thick or not enough in but it is surprising how many posts are being put up about AA at the moment about there standards atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Do they both twang? Or is the prosport how it should be

Skot mine is strait out of the box mate and you can hardly hear it and so was the last CROW SPORT and after marksman got his hands on it it was like firing a pcp atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

If you have the money go welsh willy the kit im on about of ebay is 20quid but thats only guide top hat and washers made to fit standard spring.

I have a welsh willy kit in my crosman tr77 and that transformed the rifle.

But i have a sfs kit (sandwell field sports kit) in my hw80k and thats really good but i will be ordering a welsh willy for the 80 just to do a comparison.

But a welsh willy kit will get rid of the twang and reduce recoil.