• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They will need mourinho,gaurdiola or someone as big as them to take over such a massive job......

Thank f**k best news I have heard in ages. hope he goes to prem side and gets sacked before xmas prick.

Good if I never see mongo boy again it will be to soon

he's going to rangers

cant see that, in the second tier, board in turmoil, the slug still in charge with no where else to go so clinging on to his job, so unless the board gets ousted and someone with money gets on board i dont see clark going there in fact i dont see him at celtic either as he will prob get a job back in the english prem, celtic will get owen coyle although its said he turned them down before or some explayer starting out either way it will be the cheapest option, THE rangers will prob stick with alli as to be fair he has done what he had to do so far and i think he will get them up this next season

The problem is the champion league, the furthest Celtic can hope to go, is the last sixteen, to do this they have to spend money and go for some quality players, then what if they get put out in the qualifying rounds, they then have to concentrate on winning the league and Scottish comps, and pay big wages to players they don't need to win the league.

I would think Lennon is looking for a club that is willing to spend money and can give the CL a real go.

As long as Celtic are stuck in the Scottish premier,nothing will really change, once Rangers get back in the premier, it will go back to either Celtic or Rangers winning the premier it becomes stale,

I cant see it in my life time, but Celtics only chance to really move on, would be to play in England, as there appears to be no great money in Scottish football, they have the fan base they just need a league like the English Premiere where the big money is, meaning you can buy top players and do well in Europe, but then again. if that did happen would or could, they ever win that league

The problem is the champion league, the furthest Celtic can hope to go, is the last sixteen, to do this they have to spend money and go for some quality players, then what if they get put out in the qualifying rounds, they then have to concentrate on winning the league and Scottish comps, and pay big wages to players they don't need to win the league.I would think Lennon is looking for a club that is willing to spend money and can give the CL a real go.As long as Celtic are stuck in the Scottish premier,nothing will really change, once Rangers get back in the premier, it will go back to either Celtic or Rangers winning the premier it becomes stale,I cant see it in my life time, but Celtics only chance to really move on, would be to play in England, as there appears to be no great money in Scottish football, they have the fan base they just need a league like the English Premiere where the big money is, meaning you can buy top players and do well in Europe, but then again. if that did happen would or could, they ever win that league

just be like cardiff and swansea.......;)