John Broadhurst

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gary, see if he will donate one to the RSPCA fighting fund thats in the general talk section. That would be a great gesture..

JD   John is more than happy to donate a copy of his new book mate.    

I met John Broadhurst in a terriermans house he was interviewing for the new book and i for one couldnt say a bad word about the man. I was stuck to my seat taking in stories he had to tell and gone t

Posted Images

What's about then jhon, freebies to a mingy mate, who doesn't work terriers, like the last book, s

Its called sarcasm mate....of course its for the money ffs

Sold a few books of late, donated a couple to Dymenteds auction. No more buying books for me, not to contribute towards a bullshit writers barn conversion or whatever ex-terrierman has planned. The rest of my books will be sold

Edited by CorkyJohn
  • Like 1

Good of them to donate books to a genuine cause, i don't want know much. About. What. Bill, Ben saying. And i know nothing sorry about this book, and face, face with the man, but heard it from both sides and yes the. ScaRCASIM, JEALOUSY, AND THE TRUTH, I WOULD NT KNOW WHAT BELIEVE, maybe get the book,,,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bluck / Broadhurst could be the same man as books are very similar

Maybe Bluck's in the new book... :hmm::laugh:
you might be bosun lol theres a picture of us on the london march lol

If we are in it AT and because fine looking Gentlemen such is us, is what the hunting world really wants to see, I recon we should get a copy free... :D