Free Catty Give Away!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads..... After the catty section went sour this week, I thought id make a catty to give away FREE on here to help bring it back to life a bit :-/.....   ...... So this is the catty that I've mad

Fooking scavengers....

nice one mate. just a shame that members who havent ever took part in any topics on the catty section are posting just to take advantage of the free gift. Maybe sort a catty out and add abit to the

nice one mate.

just a shame that members who havent ever took part in any topics on the catty section are posting just to take advantage of the free gift. Maybe sort a catty out and add abit to the section before using your first post in here to try your luck

Edited by youcanthide...BANG
  • Like 2

nice one mate.

just a shame that members who havent ever took part in any topics on the catty section are posting just to take advantage of the free gift. Maybe sort a catty out and add abit to the section before using your first post in here to try your luck

Really? I`d be more pissed off if someone entered just for the sake of it rather than actually wanting the catapult. Maybe thats why they are entering, because they dont have a catty to get started....

If 2 out of 10 of the new posters decide this looks good and want to get into a bit catty shooting and start posting on here surely that's a good thing .......

• Like 1

for the mardy arsed who are pissed off because a few folk decide to post that havnt before , including me , if I was to win I would not accept it I would say to longers sell it mate you deserve a few bob for your kindness ;)

Like I said, it's open to everyone....... Don't want to start another thread that turns nasty..... If you haven't got a catty, then have a go. It may spur a few new members to the catty section. Who will in turn share there ideas and knowledge, making it a better section..... If somebody who's got no interest in catties does win it..... Then sells it for a few bob, then that's just life. If it goes well then I'll do a few more :-).

• Like 1

nice one mate.just a shame that members who havent ever took part in any topics on the catty section are posting just to take advantage of the free gift. Maybe sort a catty out and add abit to the section before using your first post in here to try your luck

I agree with you mate, but there will always be people like that...... You forgot to give your guess on a number ;-)
  • Like 1

for the mardy arsed who are pissed off because a few folk decide to post that havnt before , including me , if I was to win I would not accept it I would say to longers sell it mate you deserve a few bob for your kindness ;)

I know your sound Ray, if you guess the number then you win it mate