Free Catty Give Away!!!!

Welcome back, lads - shame to see one 'missing in action', though ! :(168 ................

ha I'm sure he will be back mate, he was in hospital so maybe that's what it is.

Let's hope so - we've also had one 'fatality', too ! I, for one, will miss him ! :(

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads..... After the catty section went sour this week, I thought id make a catty to give away FREE on here to help bring it back to life a bit :-/.....   ...... So this is the catty that I've mad

Fooking scavengers....

nice one mate. just a shame that members who havent ever took part in any topics on the catty section are posting just to take advantage of the free gift. Maybe sort a catty out and add abit to the

for the mardy arsed who are pissed off because a few folk decide to post that havnt before , including me , if I was to win I would not accept it I would say to longers sell it mate you deserve a few bob for your kindness ;)

mardy arse? far from it

the lads that are posting on this topic have hundreds of posts so obviously they know the catty section is here. yet they havent posted at all until the word FREE pops up. also the what if they havent got a catty doesnt wash either. if they were interested in them or this section then they would have bought one or made one. there so easy to obtain.

it is a really nice gesture though and will be spot on for whoever wins it. im not gonna guess though mate ive enough already lol

• Like 1