Free Catty Give Away!!!!

Hi lads..... After the catty section went sour this week, I thought id make a catty to give away FREE on here to help bring it back to life a bit :-/.....

...... So this is the catty that I've made, it's a spalted ash fork with walnut and multiplex tips and cap. It can be shot right or left handed. Treated with BLO and 5 coats of polyurethane. It will come banded with theraband gold and be posted FREE to the winner....

576B1DBD-21E8-47C9-A78C-57003A6C07AB.jpg 9D9C8B3E-D96D-46A6-B060-6A051F9D889D.jpg 999A4BC4-4B3A-4605-8F32-37FFCC0F743C.jpg 6B3ED91B-5091-4F03-8FB2-5629AE21802E.jpg F0EBA0C9-168F-4A6B-8F09-FC9BBB66F99A.jpg 726AABA3-CAFC-446B-82D6-1E09CDAADE98.jpg

Its is open to everyone who is genuinely interested in catapults....... So good luck to anyone who fancies having a punt ;-)......

To win it....... Just guess (or try and count) how many 9mm bb's I've got in my ammo box! It's that easy. The person closest to the number ( and I have counted them :-(, wins the catty) Just comment below with your guess.....

I'll give you one clue so nobody makes a total arse of them selves :-/ lol......

There's more than 100...... And less than 500 ;-)

So good luck......And get guessing.....

DC4A7F54-A866-430B-9E4B-80FB363CE0D8.jpg

Edited by Longers7
  • Like 8

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads..... After the catty section went sour this week, I thought id make a catty to give away FREE on here to help bring it back to life a bit :-/.....   ...... So this is the catty that I've mad

Fooking scavengers....

nice one mate. just a shame that members who havent ever took part in any topics on the catty section are posting just to take advantage of the free gift. Maybe sort a catty out and add abit to the

That's a beautiful catty! Someone's going to be over the moons with that.

Just out of interest, what's BLO? And what would be the typical RRP for one should we be unlucky to win it? ;)

Wishing everyone all the best with the competition :thumbs:

White

• Like 1

That's a beautiful catty! Someone's going to be over the moons with that.Just out of interest, what's BLO? And what would be the typical RRP for one should we be unlucky to win it? ;)Wishing everyone all the best with the competition :thumbs:White

BLO is boiled linseed oil mate...... I'd prob sale for around £25 ish if it was for sale. Good luck with your guess :-)
  • Like 1