Dumped Pups...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of you have all said...if you can't afford to see dogs then dont have em....I'm fcukin disgusted that any of you are defending those actions.

The pups weren't dumped , the wife took them to a vet and stupidly said shed found them dumped , she later owned up to the vet that they were her pups , she was daft , she panicked , she told a lie ,

When he actually lies to you to cover up his actions then i think that's taking the piss. I've never bought or sold a dog to mel. I also don't brag about 2grand holidays when i've got a litter of poor

Posted Images

whys stabba leaving the site over this???

Because he doesn't want to be associated with a site with members like this.

I don't think anyone has an issue with the pups getting Parvo.... It's what's happened after that people can't swallow, the whole chain of events :yes:

fair enough, its his choice...........just thought it was more than that to make him leave the site altogether like he had been accused of being involved or something along them lines......... :thumbs:

Have I wandered into some sort of parallel universe, where the members of an internet forum are now the law of the land and act as judge and jury?

What obligation has the accused to answer anything on here?

A few folks need to get a grip :yes:

You may not like or agree with what you think has happened (nor do I), but that doesn't give anyone the right to bully others and make demands.

They have their own consciences, and will have to live with whatever they may or may not have done wrong.

right i have just got in from work and been reading this like i said to the haters who have pm me the truth is lisa lied about the pups to the vets saying she found them but they were our pups she did wrong yes as for peddlers dog sellers what ever els you are calling me i have had nowt but stick which as most have said we brought on our selfs but lisa made it worse by lieing and yes we parted over the pups been ill ,i will take some of the blame for the pups ie not having enough money to pay for them all to be treated we f****d and have to live with it, but if it came to it would you lie or let them die if they were your only options? rspca,pdsa and local vets have been to the house investigated lisa and they found nothing of any concern to them at all they just wanted to understand why she lied and didnt just ask for help. the pups were treated and died peacefully not in pain that is what all of you seem to be missing, these puppies were going to die she knew that with how quick they were dropping. she couldnt watch them die slowly, took em all to one vets who threw her out cos she had a pup in her hands n said it looks like its got parvo, lisa asked them to come to the car explaining her pups were dying in pain in the car they refused to go see because thought it was parvo n didnt want it in there petshop/vets (pets at home) so lisa rang cundalls n told em shed found a box of pups n dint know what to do. yeah we know how it looks to yas all, but lisa loved them pups n is heartbroken enough without all this shit. n just so u know we have bred 7 litters over 7 years, rescued more smashed up lost causes than you can imagine lisa gets em [BANNED TEXT] n finds good homes, if thats peddling then shes a peddler, rspca see her as a rescuer that needed a bit of help this one time and dint know where to turn once thrown out of the vets. now i think ive justified myself and my wife enough now.

• Like 3

vets confirmed after they died that the pups didnt have parvo it was gastroenteritis.

lisa was told one minute they were fine then they were dead then they were alive it wasnt til rspca came yest we actually got the full truth about where the pups went after lisa took em to vets. no lies or back tracking just what we were led to believe

• Like 3