The Biggest Pile Of $H¡+ On Facebook!!

Come across this today as a "friend" shared a page of theirs about how Sir David Scholey was hunting in Africa, in one of these "canned hunting" experiences and killed a lion by "firing many bullets to maim and kill it" and how he should be removed from parliament and ripping at The Countryside Alliance with a petition because of this!

https://www.(!64.56:886/AnimalRightsUK

Absolute bullshit, nothing but a bunch of towny hippies starting stories in hope of petition numbers..

Check it for yourself. Not one story us backed with evidence nor any common knowledge on hunting or animal welfare/rights.

I'm not here to cause an uproar or anything but question how can something like this not be pulled from Facebook for the lies and propaganda?

White

Edited by WhiteRabbit

Id agree with the banning caged hunting I enquired about shooting a mouflon and it was a massive caged park I said it wasn't for me I'm all for sport and hunting but that ain't hunting. People in the public eye will always get hassle like this mate and it will be dramatised as much as they can, the country just needs to learn to tell people when to shut the f**k up and f**k off.

• Like 2

It's not so much the person in the public eye but the fact he's an excuse for a petition including the Countryside Alliance, which has nothing to do with what he's done on this hunt nor this canned shooting.

I hate the way groups and organisations will use rubbish like this to gain petitions against other harmless organisations: which is already under a lot of scrutiny and following strict UK laws and regulations.

How do you go about reporting this on Facebook?

It amazed me more than anything my friend posted it.

What to do is log out of Facebook, and never go on it again lol

Haha all too easy I know and I take Facebook with a pinch of salt, be that what friends put of pages but when it's propaganda against something like this, I feel there should be a way around stopping it.

But is it really hunting when it's so synthetic and controlled?

The person shooting couldn't hit it and point blank from the sounds of it. Poor hunting and poor excuses to hunt such a beautiful animal.

Personally, I'd leave it to he professionals

• Like 2

canned hunting is shite and something id never do tbh.......... :thumbdown:

What is the f***ing point of that shite!............shooting men with small cocks......& large wallets Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1