Mods You Like To Have A Pint With?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

None of the c**ts

Before I feck off to bed, anybody any views? (RM Springs to mind)   In no particular order, I reckon Bosun, Paulus and Malt would be sound, maybe a few others that I can't mention, Walshie, albeit

It's just northern humour the word c**t.   Guess they don't get northern humour

Posted Images

I,never felt any of the mods have stepped out of line or abused their mod powers

.All seem genuine folk and only doing whats asked of them

knew that was coming......... :laugh::laugh:
Oh so I'm cringeworthy but your pissing yourself at Stan and you even knew it was coming.....you f***ing arse licking b*****d...lol
  • Like 4

I'd have a beer with any of the moderators........ conversely, there are very few members I'd rush to have a pint with....

I think I'll start a thread in the moderators section: .... "Members you'd have a beer with"

I'd have a beer with any of the moderators........ conversely, there are very few members I'd rush to have a pint with....

I think I'll start a thread in the moderators section: .... "Members you'd have a beer with"

There's one already there Matt. It's just no-one's replied to it in the 5 months it's been up. :laugh:

Start it on open forum nowt to hide :thumbs:

I've had a couple of drinks with Walshie... But tha was pre mod days... I wonder if he's changed lol..

Looking forward to a beer with the UTD supporting mod lol

• Like 2
PIL, on 20 May 2014 - 9:57 PM, said:

I've also had a few pints with walshie but to be honest after a couple of pints he's all over the place , realty embarrassing :icon_redface::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Yes mate I agree with this.

He was off his rocker after a couple of pints at the fishing, I mean who would do that??? :whistling:

• Like 3

I've also had a few pints with walshie but to be honest after a couple of pints he's all over the place , realty embarrassing :icon_redface::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Would you like a little drinking competition airgun boy?