Question

I`d wait till just before the start of the season to introduce them, that way the kits should be big enough to take any stick that comes their way, and hormone levels in the older jills will be dissipating. They might not get on to start with, but keep trying. Keep them in pairs and mix the pairs around. I thought I`d built a court for nothing as I had two poleys and two albinos that hated each other. As soon as they all went in with the snipped hob, sorted, they all get on now and Im looking forward to working a larger team this year.

• Like 1

Ok aye that sounds like there could be hope, i was going to wait till kits are a good 8 months then intraduce one of my jills at a time with the young so it kinda feels it has to behave kind of thing be handy if they could all get along i need them to work as a team realy

As long as the kits are a good enough size give it a try , the jills should try to mother them and may pull them into the nesting area but i cant see them coming to any harm . you might want to put a bit of pipe in the hutch that only the kits can go into so they can get some peace if they feel they want it . Other than that you can keep them in another hutch till September timeish and they should be fine if you introduce them when there out of season

If you introduce them on neutral ground first for a couple of hours or so then put them back in together they should be fine.

I was having problems with introducing a single jill in with my vas hob and jill, i put them all out together in the play pen on sat

non of them had ever been in it, hour or so later there all back in the court, there's been no scrapping, nothing, before when ever i've tried

my older jill would just go at her and start scrapping with her, currently there all fast asleep.

Ok well i will defonatly be tryin my hardest getting them kept together it will benifit me and them greatly becouse i can open up the hutch into 2 tier and that would make them have loads a room between them all and can work those big big setts alot easyier with them as a good working team ! All info is noted so have a few ways to try i like the idea of a all out in no mans land getting aquinted a rekon that be a good start for them all for a few days then intraduce them to the big hutch over a period to see what goes down, my jills are laid back but you never no

See if your putting in a strange ferret i often put them together in a carrying box theres no a lot of room for them to squabble and after five minutes they should all smell the same and pop them into a hutch with a bit of grub and they usually eat away forgetting theres a newcomer . I used to put my jills in and out of the vasc hob hutch as they came and went out of seasons and although there was often a bit of noise and smell they didnt damage each other