35 minutes ago, Bolero said:

So like I said your full of shit. You come at me talking out the side of your mouth making accusations about me that if you were in the states you would be told to either show the paperwork to prove it and if you can’t it would be a bad day for you. Honestly I’ve had enough your shit talking lying fake ass. How the hell do you no know any of those names is a joke because if you know only real names like you say you do you and any of then went by the names I wrote than you would know that. So you want to accuse some pretty serious offenses within the dogs that is starting to actually look like your The Who is the things you have been saying about me you should really start thinking real hard about whether or not you keep pushing it because your starting to get real damn close to the edge. Your a f***ing clown and so are your couple buddies who constantly gang up and go at people like your guys are the Ultimate all supreme Workd renowned Terriermen who right all wrongs and will not stand for discrepancies. 

You just showed your hand and it’s a shit one big mistake claiming to have talked to anyone in my area as it was was to figure out you didn’t find a damn word of truth and most likely didn’t talk to a damn person and that’s a fact

Wow bud, you were only asked  for a few photos of your dogs? and you got all funny and disrespectful 'First' I will add... You couldn't wait to start talking trash... commenting on old threads going from section to section.... Making friends as you went? then the classic Internet threats? all within the space of a week..... You won't be the last.....??

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

by Raymond H. Oppenheimer     1. Remember that the animals you select for breeding today will have an impact on the breed for many years to come. Keep that thought firmly in mind when you choose b

You have come on here and have argued with some of the most respected terrierman in the UK and most likely the entire world, ?the knowledge these men have of these dogs and their history is unreal. Yo

You know what your tough guy act is getting old. So how about this. I’ll buy you a round trip ticket put you up in a good hotel near the airport. Call you an Uber to take you to a place to meet me and

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Wow bud, you were only asked  for a few photos of your dogs? and you got all funny and disrespectful 'First' I will add... You couldn't wait to start talking trash... commenting on old threads going from section to section.... Making friends as you went? then the classic Internet threats? all within the space of a week..... You won't be the last.....??

The thing is none of that is true not even close. You were the the one who started this entire thing by thinking you  knew something about me that you didn’t and felt the need to rely to me on a post I made that wasn’t even to or about you nor was it even to anyone in the UK it was actually a gut where I’m from. Then you and the other fool just pushed and pushed the situation. As for old threads yes I went on them who cares if I like to use the search feature to look for topics I find interesting and read through them yes I qouted some of the really old threads which non of my posts were disrespectful in any way to anyone and I real didn’t think anyone would even see the posts because of how old the threads were and definitely wasn’t looking for a par on the back as you say. And now that I got to the point of not joking around any more you want to back peddle and make me out to be the one who started talking shit when it was you and anyone who want to actually know the truth about who started shit talking can go back and read it all and it’s very clear who it was. 

58 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Threats now is it bud .

Call it what you like. But I’m actually glad you wrote on on of your posts that the supposed guy y out know from my area said my name is a guy doing life in prison because now I know for an absolute fact your full of shit and if you actually did talk to someone who said that they are an idiot or Maybe a little slow in the head but it’s more likely you done know a single person where I’m from and your lying through your teeth and I have no need to read anything you write because none of it is really true just made up crap you felt like writing 

1 hour ago, Bolero said:

The thing is none of that is true not even close. You were the the one who started this entire thing by thinking you  knew something about me that you didn’t and felt the need to rely to me on a post I made that wasn’t even to or about you nor was it even to anyone in the UK it was actually a gut where I’m from. Then you and the other fool just pushed and pushed the situation. As for old threads yes I went on them who cares if I like to use the search feature to look for topics I find interesting and read through them yes I qouted some of the really old threads which non of my posts were disrespectful in any way to anyone and I real didn’t think anyone would even see the posts because of how old the threads were and definitely wasn’t looking for a par on the back as you say. And now that I got to the point of not joking around any more you want to back peddle and make me out to be the one who started talking shit when it was you and anyone who want to actually know the truth about who started shit talking can go back and read it all and it’s very clear who it was. 

Get over yourself pal, I asked you a simple question, would you share a few pics? What's the problem? you then got all cagey lol, and tryed to flip it around?what have you got to hide? I shared some hunting related pics, I have nothing to hide, plenty of pictures of myself and my kids on here, lots of members know me as  we all share a common interest..... The dogs and countryside. I'm not on face ache, this is the only site I use. Like I said my real names is Sean Jones I'm 41 yrs old and  from Wales ?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Get over yourself pal, I asked you a simple question, would you share a few pics? What's the problem? you then got all cagey lol, and tryed to flip it around?what have you got to hide? I shared some hunting related pics, I have nothing to hide, plenty of pictures of myself and my kids on here, lots of members know me as  we all share a common interest..... The dogs and countryside. I'm not on face ache, this is the only site I use. Like I said my real names is Sean Jones I'm 41 yrs old and  from Wales ?

And like I already told you but you refuse to believe all this stuff was in the late 80’s early 90’s I’ve been out of the dogs for 8 years. The only dos I got now are my two house dogs from the same stuff I’ve always had. One is 8 the male and the female is nine. No camera phones in the 90’s pal and Ike I said I have some old pictures from a Polaroid that’s it. I’m not a picture taking kind a guy whether you believe or not is no of concern to me as I said what you think or believe is irrelevant. I never even planned on bringing up what I said but like I have said a dozen times before you felt the need to question me and accuse me of lying I was perfectly fine with never saying one single about me and my dogs and no one knowing what I have or haven’t done. So all this crap about wanting recognition and patting my own back as you say is a figment of your own imagination and of your creation because of you had kept you ignorant mouth closed nothing I ever did I’m the dogs would have ever been written on a post. I’ll say it again for you YOU DON’T MATTER TO ME. WE DONT KNOW EACH OTHER. So believe me don’t believe, hate me, love me, want me to stop breathing whatever it doesn’t matter and doesn’t change anything. Get over it

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Any pics of what you have now mate .Just an insight to what you did have .

There you go. Line bred from a Norm that passed 2005. Norm was bred by my buddy out his dog Dick and new granny a maverick/six bits/nigger Toby x Bolero which are all Eli/carver dogs more on the Eli side  

9 minutes ago, C.green said:

Who made that mill bolero

Bob/Gambler. That’s an older model. I got that back in I believe it was 2008. He has ones much better now. I didn’t really like that one to much not free spinning enough at least not enough for me. I don’t like a hard turning mill some guys do. I gave to a buddy of mine in Tennessee and it works for him he’s worked a few good dogs on it. There’s one Bob makes now called the BOSS hybrid that’s a good free spinning mill. That’s what i would get if needed one. His mills are pretty expensive though. That one is priced pretty good it was around $1200 a$1300 if I remember correctly which is about average price most slat mills are going for now