• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

by Raymond H. Oppenheimer     1. Remember that the animals you select for breeding today will have an impact on the breed for many years to come. Keep that thought firmly in mind when you choose b

You have come on here and have argued with some of the most respected terrierman in the UK and most likely the entire world, ?the knowledge these men have of these dogs and their history is unreal. Yo

You know what your tough guy act is getting old. So how about this. I’ll buy you a round trip ticket put you up in a good hotel near the airport. Call you an Uber to take you to a place to meet me and

Posted Images

18 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Done a bit of research from here Bolero and it seems as suspected you are pretending to be someone you ain’t .Feel free to describe the man you actually are including the up coming jail sentence lol.

This is my last time replying to you jokers. No quick response because clearly unlike you I have a life and don’t sit by my phone chomping at the teeth to respond to someone as unimportant as this. Second you must really suck at research what upcoming jail sentence you moron are joking lol not sure where or who told you that but I haven’t been arrested since I was 17 years old. How you came up with that crap is beyond me you should vet your sources better. Now I’m sure you don’t believe me. So please give the date of this supposed jail sentence and I’ll be sure to come on here that day and message you from the comfort of my home as I am definitely not going to prison for any reason. And when you get te message you can tell everyone how completely wrong and stupid you were and clearly got the wrong guy you dumb ass 

18 hours ago, sid g said:

you are a fookin idiot ,,, 

Not sure of your reason for getting involved in this but I will not fight with you. Now you may not like me and that’s fine I do however enjoy your posts there always informative so I’m not getting into it with you. Do with that what you wish 

24 minutes ago, Bolero said:

This is my last time replying to you jokers. No quick response because clearly unlike you I have a life and don’t sit by my phone chomping at the teeth to respond to someone as unimportant as this. Second you must really suck at research what upcoming jail sentence you moron are joking lol not sure where or who told you that but I haven’t been arrested since I was 17 years old. How you came up with that crap is beyond me you should vet your sources better. Now I’m sure you don’t believe me. So please give the date of this supposed jail sentence and I’ll be sure to come on here that day and message you from the comfort of my home as I am definitely not going to prison for any reason. And when you get te message you can tell everyone how completely wrong and stupid you were and clearly got the wrong guy you dumb ass 

So your an honest guy ,not trying to impersonate another lad .

Just now, foxdropper said:

So your an honest guy ,not trying to impersonate another lad .

Buddy I my name is right there for you to see. I’m not impersonating anybody. In reports in the journal I went by Topdog as putting your real name to activities frowned upon by loacal authorities along with a few of the alphabet boys isn’t to smart. Like I said none of this is hard to find if you know where to look. I didn’t come on here looking recognition in fact I never would have even posted about  the few dogs i did if you pal DC didn’t get on here thinking he knew about shit he didn’t but he felt the need to flex his self given authority for whatever and has kept it going ever since. Not to mention other than the couple of times we were back and forth a few days ago I never posted not one thing to or about you then you felt the need to speak up about a few posts where I simply stated well known facts about genetics not my opinion but facts and wasn’t running down anybody as you like to say. I just put the information out so people would be able to decide for themselves what was what if they wanted if they didn’t no big deal

It’s your name and location that tripped interest in your  supposed area bud .I chat to couple of lads over there that SAY the man your saying you are is doing a life stretch with no parole .I’m only repeating what I’m told so if it’s wrong you need to put a few straight .

If you are impersonating anyone though it’s time to stop bud .Your thought to be an anti mate .Again just passing on what I’m told .

You seem to want to annoy ,upset some on here ,most of whom will ignore you but I’m not like that and if there’s something I want to say your going to read it .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

It’s your name and location that tripped interest in your  supposed area bud .I chat to couple of lads over there that SAY the man your saying you are is doing a life stretch with no parole .I’m only repeating what I’m told so if it’s wrong you need to put a few straight .

If you are impersonating anyone though it’s time to stop bud .Your thought to be an anti mate .Again just passing on what I’m told .

You seem to want to annoy ,upset some on here ,most of whom will ignore you but I’m not like that and if there’s something I want to say your going to read it .

So I just want to make sure I have this right. So your saying that the name I put in the post to DC is supposedly doing life no possibility of parole. If I have that correct your are talking out your ass and haven’t talked to a single person in the state  line in and that’s a fact. I’ll ask you though if the guys you supposedly talked to weren’t Funky Medina, F2F, El Solo, Beantown, or Mass Boys then you were talking to guys that never done a thing. Two of those guys above are responsible for the greatest dog there was in the 15 years and if you don’t who that is then I will say again your full of shit and haven’t talked to and don’t know a single person in my area 

Now if there’s some other name I have supposedly said I am then I have no clue what your on about 

10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

As far as your stupid Anti comment of your saying that it’s you upstanding self proposed greatest terriermen in the aim and most likely the world as your pal DC likes to claim then I don’t give a shit lol. Now if you’re saying your supposed sources in my are said that well like I said before most likely you didn’t talk to anyone and if you did they are not dog men there just men with dogs. And as ashamed as I am to say this only around 4-5 % of the guys in the dogs in the US are the real deal and those 35-40 guys we all know each other and know outside of that is talked to or let anywhere near anything 

7 minutes ago, Bolero said:

So I just want to make sure I have this right. So your saying that the name I put in the post to DC is supposedly doing life no possibility of parole. If I have that correct your are talking out your ass and haven’t talked to a single person in the state  line in and that’s a fact. I’ll ask you though if the guys you supposedly talked to weren’t Funky Medina, F2F, El Solo, Beantown, or Mass Boys then you were talking to guys that never done a thing. Two of those guys above are responsible for the greatest dog there was in the 15 years and if you don’t who that is then I will say again your full of shit and haven’t talked to and don’t know a single person in my area 

Now if there’s some other name I have supposedly said I am then I have no clue what your on about 

You absolute helmet ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Don’t know who those names are tbh ,all I know are real names but won’t be posting them on here .Your quoting names from another forum I guess ??

So like I said your full of shit. You come at me talking out the side of your mouth making accusations about me that if you were in the states you would be told to either show the paperwork to prove it and if you can’t it would be a bad day for you. Honestly I’ve had enough your shit talking lying fake ass. How the hell do you no know any of those names is a joke because if you know only real names like you say you do you and any of then went by the names I wrote than you would know that. So you want to accuse some pretty serious offenses within the dogs that is starting to actually look like your The Who is the things you have been saying about me you should really start thinking real hard about whether or not you keep pushing it because your starting to get real damn close to the edge. Your a f***ing clown and so are your couple buddies who constantly gang up and go at people like your guys are the Ultimate all supreme Workd renowned Terriermen who right all wrongs and will not stand for discrepancies. 

You just showed your hand and it’s a shit one big mistake claiming to have talked to anyone in my area as it was was to figure out you didn’t find a damn word of truth and most likely didn’t talk to a damn person and that’s a fact

18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Don’t know who those names are tbh ,all I know are real names but won’t be posting them on here .Your quoting names from another forum I guess ??

Start thinking carefully if the completely fabricated and made shit you’ve said today is  actually worth believe me. You not sure why you decided to start playing a  serious game today but it’s really not a good idea. Stick to low end as I’m pretty sure your going to have a hard time swimming in the deep one

45 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just in case you feel the need to think the reason I’m not going to be replying back fast enough for you all knowing one I got dogs to work i know that a foreign concept to you it seems as all your time is spent on here reminiscing about the glory days you never had. So just hold on tight I get back to your has been/never was lying piece of shit in a bit