Don’t want your  respect Doodle .Your a joke as far as I can see .Start from scratch and explain your breeding ,tell us what worked and why .Coming on here shouting down everyone who’s done something with the dogs  might be your way of acting the big man but it dosnt cut it here .Your attempt at coming the stockman is very see through even if others are taken in .

• Like 1

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

by Raymond H. Oppenheimer     1. Remember that the animals you select for breeding today will have an impact on the breed for many years to come. Keep that thought firmly in mind when you choose b

You have come on here and have argued with some of the most respected terrierman in the UK and most likely the entire world, ?the knowledge these men have of these dogs and their history is unreal. Yo

You know what your tough guy act is getting old. So how about this. I’ll buy you a round trip ticket put you up in a good hotel near the airport. Call you an Uber to take you to a place to meet me and

Posted Images

Just now, foxdropper said:

Don’t want your  respect Doodle .Your a joke as far as I can see .Start from scratch and explain your breeding ,tell us what worked and why .Coming on here shouting down everyone who’s done something with the dogs  might be your way of acting the big man but it dosnt cut it here .Your attempt at coming the stockman is very see through even if others are taken in .

Delusional is to nice of a word. There was only one person who I as put it shout down. And I stand by that decision 100%. Every other single post I have made that was talking shit to people was in response to what they had started every time. And me replying to someone’s opinion when that opinion is in actuality being given on a subject that is dealing in things that have actually been studied and proven and what the person has said in fact completely false and goes against everything known about the subject. So me posting facts countering there baseless opinion isn’t being an ass since the ass was the one with the ridiculous and unsubstantiated so called opinion.  And I will gladly talk with anyone who about breedings and dogs I’ve produced over the years who are genuinely interested. But I will say since i kelp whole litters as much as I can vocal giving one or two to a a couple friends and try to keep the number of dogs around 12 at one time. I’ve only made 4 breedings in the last 20 years. And like I said your irrelevant and the people few people whose opinions i and other top dog men value know exactly what dogs o have produced in those breedings and there thoughts on them are quite enough for me no need for yours 

When the smoke blown up your arse finally leaves your mouth ,I hope it chokes you ,condescending prick .Was going to say typical yank but I know a few who are first class dog men and good lads to boot .

Taking apart posts is very easy ,even Greb does it .Start something yourself from scratch and see if your still the man you think you are after that lol.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

When the smoke blown up your arse finally leaves your mouth ,I hope it chokes you ,condescending prick Was going to say typical yank but I know a few who are first class dog men .

Taking apart posts is very easy ,even Greb does it .Start something yourself from scratch and see if your still the man you think you are after that lol.

I have no regrets on the man I am but I’m absolutely certain you are no where near the man you pretend to be.  Nor are you the no nonsense, true to the core, keeping the dogs honest is genuine dog man you make yourself out to be. Th constant shit talked about others by you especially concerning a big ego when the crap you post is for no other reading than to puff yourself up and give that daily boost to the good ole Ego I’m shocked to don’t topple over that the constant doses self given making the head bigger by minute 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

When the smoke blown up your arse finally leaves your mouth ,I hope it chokes you ,condescending prick Was going to say typical yank but I know a few who are first class dog men .

I definitely have to question the quality of any so called first class Dog man in the US who would associate with someone of your ilk 

You have come on here and have argued with some of the most respected terrierman in the UK and most likely the entire world, ?the knowledge these men have of these dogs and their history is unreal. Your Pulling up old topics and quoting folks looking for some sort of pat on the back ?people can see through it... We are a suspicious lot, it pays to be over here, its a dirty game the dog world, too many haters... something not quite right about you... Post some pics? Or just keep making yourself look silly . Merry Christmas Pal?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

You have come on here and have argued with some of the most respected terrierman in the UK and most likely the entire world, ?the knowledge these men have of these dogs and their history is unreal. Your Pulling up old topics and quoting folks looking for some sort of pat on the back ?people can see through it... We are a suspicious lot, it pays to be over here, its a dirty game the dog world, too many haters... something not quite right about you... Post some pics? Or just keep making yourself look silly . Merry Christmas Pal?

It’s to act like you do on a forum where 99% on it are your countrymen so if look silly so be it. I need no validation from you or anyone one in your part of the world. Again only argument I started was with someone from the same country as me. Everything els came from you and a few others. Who are how respected you are in the UK as you wouldn’t get none over here 

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You know what your tough guy act is getting old. So how about this. I’ll buy you a round trip ticket put you up in a good hotel near the airport. Call you an Uber to take you to a place to meet me and we can settle it right there. If you not up for this then your bullshit ends don’t post nothing In reply me no more. So you either back up that slick talking mouth of yours or shut it

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, Bolero said:

It’s to act like you do on a forum where 99% on it are your countrymen so if look silly so be it. I need no validation from you or anyone one in your part of the world. Again only argument I started was with someone from the same country as me. Everything els came from you and a few others. Who are how respected you are in the UK as you wouldn’t get none over here 

I'm happy not to have my name in others mouths..theres men on here who sent/send the dogs out to the states... Are very well respected on your side, its  a shame you can't get over that chip on your shoulders, did some listening first, sussed who's who... And didn't let your mouth run away with you.. I think you have probably f****d it for yourself now... No one will want to engage with you. All I got to say on the subject, I don't wish you no malice, you enjoy the rest of your day as I will mine. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bolero said:

You know what your tough guy act is getting old. So how about this. I’ll buy you a round trip ticket put you up in a good hotel near the airport. Call you an Uber to take you to a place to meet me and we can settle it right there. If you not up for this then your bullshit ends don’t post nothing In reply me no more. So you either back up that slick talking mouth of yours or shut it

Your welcome to Wales.... Let me know and I will pick you up personally from Cardiff Airport, I don't do taxis especially with them rapist pakie Uber drivers⚒️.... You can get it off your chest then pal. My name is Sean Jones ?Be sure to let me know when you can make it??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Daniel cain said:

I'm happy not to have my name in others mouths..theres men on here who sent/send the dogs out to the states... Are very well respected on your side, its  a shame you can't get over that chip on your shoulders, did some listening first, sussed who's who... And didn't let your mouth run away with you.. I think you have probably f****d it for yourself now... No one will want to engage with you. All I got to say on the subject, I don't wish you no malice, you enjoy the rest of your day as I will mine. 

Are you delusional. Your the one who stated this whole thing and been at it for about a week. It’s all there for anyone who wants to see it. As far as no one engaging with me if that is supposed to be some type of big deal to me you failed. The only am even on here is I like the history of the your terriers that’s it. I will never Im my life own one but have nothing but admiration for them as far as some of you guy go there would be nothing i would ask you r advice about as we have two different types of dogs and you have nothing worth me knowing when it comes to that as I can ask some of the greatest dog men of the last 30 years any questions I may have or ideas I might want to run by them

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Your welcome to Wales.... Let me know and I will pick you up personally from Cardiff Airport, I don't do taxis especially with them rapist pakie Uber drivers⚒️.... You can get it off your chest then pal. My name is Sean Jones ?Be sure to let me know when you can make it??

That’s what a figured. You can bring foxdropper with you here if that will ease your fear but there’s not a pair of balls between the two of you so I doubt. Mike Roback that’s who I am if you are ever able to untuck the tail between your legs let me know