Don't you just love it !! 150 shots and no need to recharge ! :)

Technique and practice is the answer, try not to change two things at once (stance, grip etc.) so you know what effect each is having.

This unceasing quest for accuracy can become a bit of an obsesion ! :rolleyes:

Well done indeed. It sounds as though you are sorted. That is about as accurate as you will get. You have done your bit, the variation is now almost entirely down to the ammunition and the weather and there is not a lot you can do about that.

Well i cleaned the barrel with parker and hale 009, used a nylon brush and swabs and went back out this evening with 150 rounds. I have just came back and have come to the conclusion that the problem was 95 % me. I have been using sub 12 ftlb pcp air rifles for the last 3 years and even compared to the spring air rifles i use to use the modern pcp is a very forgiving gun to shoot,my son can put pellet on pellet at 30 yards. I find the 22 rimfire more hold sensitive and i am starting to get the feel for it .I put 150 rounds at varying ranges out to my max 95 mtrs, and by adjusting my hold and trigger grip i was getting 1and a quarter inch 5 shot groups at 95 mtrs. With my air rifles i use to strip the triggers and polish the sears, gave me a nice feeling trigger.I have order a trigger kit for the cz 452, with changing that and more practice things will only get better.I will try other rounds just to get the best possible. After 2 hours on the targets i packed up and found i had 2 shots left so i walked back where there is always a couple of rabbits . The first one was 52 mtrs off sticks and the second was at 92 mtrs off bipod got both with head shots well pleased.My previous best was 70 mtrs with fac air. Thankyou all for the advice. I was just to quick to blame the tools.

The trigger kit makes a big difference.

I reckon you may see a significant difference between some of those bullets. It is whatever your gun likes. No rhyme or reason.

Shoot 5 shots of each at different targets always aiming exactly at the bullseye at about 60 yards in still air off a bipod. That is far enough to start showing a difference.

Don't try and alter your zero or adjust the scope. It does not matter where the bullets actually hit because you are looking for whatever chambers smoothly in your rifle and gives the tightest group.

Fire a couple of 'wasters' when you change from one brand to another before the actual test group of 5 shots.

Next you can try the best of the bunch again at 90 or 100 yards as it seems as though you have done quite well at that distance and it will really sort out which is best.

Some bullets only start to widen out and show their inaccuracy after 60 yards or so.

Just had 2 hours test rounds and the best by a long way especially at longer ranges was the eley. The winchester ok upto 60meters. I liked the look of the cci but they were very unpredictable even at 60 mtrs. The eley does look a better quality round took it out to 100metrrs got first 4 shots inside a inch then got over excited with the group and pulled the last shot but still just over a inch. My trgger not turned up yet so might get a little better when i fit it but iam happy with things now.