whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?

Spiff,your the only one I ever heard describing scorpions as being like lamb-chops,I wish,they are all carapace and chitin,no meat in them,squash them underfoot and check it out,the ones I ate always tasted more like the oil they were friend in :icon_eek:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Two lads i know got a little pi**ed and one woke in the night and couldn't find the loo so peed in a kettle,the other lad woke in the morning with a dry mouth looked around saw a kettle felt there was some liquid in it and drank away.Know another lad who's vegan neighbours moaned to him about cooking bangers on a barbee,he had a whale meat and horse meat barbee the following week no more complants lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I had brown bear in Croatia - it wasn't that different to venison.

Also had jelly fish (no taste - but the texture was like haivng jelly with semonila in it) and fried chickens feet (crispy - don't remeber any particular flavour) in Thailand, and fish head curry in Malaysia. Also stuffed chilis in Malaysia - hot, but not unbearable - they were stuffed with torfu but luckilythe chilis took the taste of it away!

The worst thing I had was salted cod's liver in Oslo - mean't to be a delicacy, bt much too salty to taste anything!

Edited by jeepster