Genuine Gucci Trainers.

You've got to expect a certain amount of banter if you post a £275 pair of trainers for sale on a hunting site where the majority of posts are for camo trousers and fingerless gloves. People come on looking for a bargain against something that they might pick up in the gun shops

I get trying to spread the word but you've missed your target market by a country mile by sticking them in here. Stick them on ebay with a 99p start and I'm sure they'll kick on to a modest price.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably........ Slightly better lol, I just think anything with straps look like correction footwear lol

They are disgusting looking though!!

I think they look nice, i'll stick with the addidas gazelles though

Posted Images

FFs............................... Gucci trainers and champagne for sale in one morning . What a hunting life moment

I'm just waiting for someone to rock up to the fishing comp swigging the champers from the bottle and dodging the cow pats in a set of Gucci runners :D

• Like 3

I agree advertising them ere might not have been my brightest moment :) I'll stick to selling rifles and accessories on here I think....clientele for propa gay trainers isn't here lol