If You Could Pick Anybody To Go For A Pint With...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old man ...famous only to me but what a cracking drinking partner he was .....

cannot wait to go for a pint with my dad.he had a quadruple heart bypass just over 10 days ago and he is already back home at the age of 70 walking the fields with the dogs.amazing man and amazing rec

michelle keegan

Adolf Hitler just to ask him why and if he could do it again would he do it differently :thumbs:

was going to put the same thing.......as evil as the man was he came from a no body to nearly ruling most of the world.... ..so eather Adolfo hitler ...or Miyamoto Musashi .....or John Wayne

Adolf Hitler just to ask him why and if he could do it again would he do it differently :thumbs:

was going to put the same thing.......as evil as the man was he came from a no body to nearly ruling most of the world.... ..so eather Adolfo hitler ...or Miyamoto Musashi .....or John Wayne

Ruling most of the world ... Really ??? ..........

Why hitler!

There were far more interesting characters in nazi Germany than old adolf.

Heydrich, Speer I'd shoot the breeze with them.

25 countries under German rule. And if you count there allies then you can add another few to the count.

Aye they controlled a fair chunk that's for sure, but there a difference in ruling and occupation.

Jimmy Stewart id like to have met him. Also prince Phillip for the sheer amusement lol

My two grandfathers they died when I was quite young so I never really knew them properly and instead of the stories told to me I would like to know first hand ........

• Like 1

My dad never really got on with him when he was alive. My mum died when I was eight and he brought four kids up and I was the youngest. When I was a teenager I now realise I was a nightmare for him. He did his best in a time when there weren't many single fathers bringing up kids I suppose. As a father of four myself I now realise its no easy task.

Wouldn't mind a beer or two with Freddie Flintoff as well.

• Like 2