If You Could Pick Anybody To Go For A Pint With...

Adolf Hitler just to ask him why and if he could do it again would he do it differently :thumbs:

was going to put the same thing.......as evil as the man was he came from a no body to nearly ruling most of the world.... ..so eather Adolfo hitler ...or Miyamoto Musashi .....or John Wayne
Ruling most of the world ... Really ??? ..........
Sorry SIR socks .......ruling 25 country's and having allies in other country's...and if he wasn't stoped how long do you recon it would of been befor he conquered less equipped country's ...country's that didn't have the the finances/ men / weapons to stand up to him/ his allies ....like I say that's a lot to accomplish by a man who was a nobody (a 18 year old homeless man) ......however I'm not going to get it a debate about what he ruled and didn't rule as I'm sure your SAS millatary

experience / knowledge I'll be out of my depth lol

Fukc me calm down treacle ... Nothing to do with my military background and all to do with history ... Hitler never conquered any country with a strong military standing and when he tried he failed ie Russia and the uk ... And off the top of my head I don't think it was 25 countries either ..........

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old man ...famous only to me but what a cracking drinking partner he was .....

cannot wait to go for a pint with my dad.he had a quadruple heart bypass just over 10 days ago and he is already back home at the age of 70 walking the fields with the dogs.amazing man and amazing rec

michelle keegan

The cast of only fools n horses with Blair Mayne and the Beatles playing live on an acoustic session in the pub. And Ronnie barker and tommy the heart attack cooper filling in the breaks for the fab 4, rocky Marciano on the door with joe calzaghe and Nicole sherzinger in a bikini serving the shandys. Lol. No point in holding back haha

• Like 1

The cast of only fools n horses with Blair Mayne and the Beatles playing live on an acoustic session in the pub. And Ronnie barker and tommy the heart attack cooper filling in the breaks for the fab 4, rocky Marciano on the door with joe calzaghe and Nicole sherzinger in a bikini serving the shandys. Lol. No point in holding back haha

ever since I found out David Jason is a supporter for LACS I can't watch fools and horses just want to pick the deluded prick up and give him a good shake :laugh:

• Like 1

Same as a lot in these posts, my father, he died when I was 12. He was real old school, I often wonder what he would make of the modern advances in fishing and ferreting. One thing he did though was install a set of morals into me that I still follow to this day.

Cheers dad.

TC

• Like 4

Same as a lot in these posts, my father, he died when I was 12. He was real old school, I often wonder what he would make of the modern advances in fishing and ferreting. One thing he did though was install a set of morals into me that I still follow to this day.

Cheers dad.

TC

Nice. Im the opposite, regarding morals of either parents, & that is a good thing trust me.., ;)

ever since I found out David Jason is a supporter for LACS I can't watch fools and horses just want to pick the deluded prick up and give him a good shake :laugh:

didn't know that, shame that just goes to show what good actor he is with his del boy- persona :yes:

• Like 1

David Stirling, (I have a signed copy of his autobiography)

James Joyce,

Ernest Shackleton,

Michael Collins,

Ranulph Fiennes,

My 2 grandfathers

My father just to put him straight on a few things.

Brenda Gleesonr

Nigella Lawson (just to try and shagg the dirty girl)

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

• Like 1

any kunt whos buying........ :D

LOL I'm with you on that one .........

Or alternatively my papa my dad and my mum ,, for one last time ;)

Not into intellectual conversation when out for a drink prefer a laugh and a fun night with my girlfriends ,,

Clarrisa Dickson Wright seemed fun too

cannot wait to go for a pint with my dad.he had a quadruple heart bypass just over 10 days ago and he is already back home at the age of 70 walking the fields with the dogs.amazing man and amazing recovery.cannot wait to take him for that pint.

• Like 6