Do You Wash Your Lurcher After Every Outting?

Ok ok, I'm only pulling your pisser mate, but in all honesty shampooing your dog is NOT good for them, no matter how it makes you feel.

If your worried about how they smell put some nice smellys out of Boots or something, but DON'T wash their vital self cleaning oils off of their skin/fur.

I go with what I said before, change their bedding regular, run them through some dewy grass, take them out in the rain, or let them have a little dip in your local waters, it will keep them clean and healthy.

If you wanna spoil ya mutts, just give em a kiss and a cuddle :yes:.

Lol, I don't think the odd bath every couple of months is gonna do them much harm is it?

If it is and that's the worst I do as a dog owner then I'm happy with that :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Washing the dogs to much will take the natural oils out of their coats which means they have less protection against the elements .... Dry them as best you can and as long as they go in a draught free

is it a kennel dog? shouldnt be a problem as long as its dry before locking it away for the night, mine gets a good rub down with a dry towel after we been out n thats it, dog should clean itself pal,

You keep on shampooing your mutts gay boy.

I never used to wash mine down, just used to towel it off, but we've got that alabama rot locally, theres been 5 confirmed so far - small amount but not taking any risk, so mine get hosed off if its just light mud, but if they have been wallowing then they get a wash down with alovera- antibacterial shampoo mixed in water, tbh dogs coats have been looking better than they have ever done.