Free Night Shoot

Hi

i want to thank everybody on the forum for there input regarding my new business venture http://www.outshooting.com & would like to offer the chance of a night shoot on all my land 1250 acres to three people all you have to do is send me your details to info@outshooting.com the night shoot is only available on Sat 20th October 2007, insurance is required

many thanks :signthankspin:

Lee

Outshooting.com

Hi

i want to thank everybody on the forum for there input regarding my new business venture http://www.outshooting.com & would like to offer the chance of a night shoot on all my land 1250 acres to three people all you have to do is send me your details to info@outshooting.com the night shoot is only available on Sat 20th October 2007, insurance is required

many thanks :signthankspin:

Lee

Outshooting.com

where is the shoot mate and what details do you need ?

there used to be a time when people could offer something and people not get warey about the silly anti's

oh and another thing i was looking at vidio's on youtube for hare cousing have you noticed the best footage seems to have antibloodsportcampaign in the fecking corner how fecking stoopid is that :hunter:

hmmmm somethings not quite right here, in your other posts you only had 480acres and were charging £35 a day to shoot, now its 1250 acres for a free night shoot, dont f**k about with the lads on here or you'll be left with 2 acres hangin between your legs

read my web site http://www.outshooting.com "dont f**k about with the lads on here or you'll be left with 2 acres hangin between your legs"? Dont make FU**ing idle threats, every thing is good about it, thats the trouble with people today they wont everything for nothing & when they get offered something for nothing they dont want it.

You shooters are always hassling us land owners to shoot our land & when we offer it free, you think up some Bullsh*t scam, if you don't want it then don't accept it but do not make threats. if you check the web site you will notice that i have also dropped the price for airguns as you suggested in another post

Edited by outshooting
hmmmm somethings not quite right here, in your other posts you only had 480acres and were charging £35 a day to shoot, now its 1250 acres for a free night shoot, dont f**k about with the lads on here or you'll be left with 2 acres hangin between your legs

read my web site http://www.outshooting.com "dont f**k about with the lads on here or you'll be left with 2 acres hangin between your legs"? Dont make FU**ing idle threats, every thing is good about it, thats the trouble with people today they wont everything for nothing & when they get offered something for nothing they dont want it.

You shooters are always hassling us land owners to shoot our land & when we offer it free, you think up some Bullsh*t scam, if you don't want it then don't accept it but do not make threats. if you check the web site you will notice that i have also dropped the price for airguns as you suggested in another post

No disrespect intended but a lot of folks on in the shooting scene have been targeted or come across the sharp end of antis blood sports. I would advise that you try to look from a shooters point of view as we cant do bugger all about them without loosing our licences or even get into a debate with them. Its wrong i know in a democracy but hey that's the way it is. So in order to protect our sport, hobbies and FAMILIES we need to be very careful who we send personal details to. If you are all legit i,m sure given time and bonding with other members on these types of sites to gain some respect and trust you will be fine. I would love to take you up on the offer of shooting as i would most as i,m sure your a great guy but one thing i wont do is give you my personal details untill i trust you. Trust has to be earned before it can be given. Ive known two hunting friend that have had to move due to anti;s targeting their homes and the police do sweet fa, so hopefully you can see my point. This is the crazy world we live in, its sad really. As you are a landowner i,m sure you understand why we go on the defensive when alarm bells start to ring.

Understandable, I am a shooter myself & i also hold other shoots so i know what you mean regarding anti's, my web site has all my contact numbers on there so if you want to talk to me please feel free to call me, if the anti's want to call me they can & do, but if you live in fear of cowards & bullyboys then your life isn't worth living & you let them win.

have you ever seen an anti going around shoots or hunts on there own ? they don't because they are cowards, the police don't get involved because they don't want to be seen to be supporting the shooting & hunting, this isn't politically correct its like many other things in this country the government bow down to, but i wont start on that as i will be here all day. :whistling:

i understand the respect thing & i am a great believer in respect,so what you have to understand is that i am giving everybody else who i have never met a lot of respect by offering them a chance to shoot my land so please give some back. The offer is still open.

:signthankspin:

Edited by outshooting